Sign in to follow this  
Guest maxmax20

Aerosoft MCP 747 functions

Guest maxmax20

Hi,i just wanted to ask when the addon for the aerosoft mcp 747 will be released? I really need it urgent, because i want to try my home cockpit :-) Home it will be released soon. Please anwer!GreetingsMark

:-hmmm Mark, you are at PMDG forum.Mathijs and Shaun will surely answer you at http://forum.aerosoft-shop.com/forum/viewf...329d5e5ff72ef88.David

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

Guest maxmax20

Hi,no sorry. I mean the serosoft australia MCP747 www.mcp747.com. On this site you can read that only the lagals have to be signed with PMDG. But that a long time since an update was made....greetingsMark

woops.... sorry Mark.But thanks to you I discovered Aerosoft Australia!:) best regards,David

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

Yes I believe Lefteris has been working on this with Andrew at Aerosoft, as per the statement on the MCP747 website:"For existing customers wishing to use the MCP747 with PMDG's 737 the software interface has been developed and will be made available for download when legal documents have been signed with PMDG."I believe that the last word was that the software was completed and the agreement with PMDG had to be finalized prior to release. And I think that PMDG said in a forum that they would hold up on this to release concurrently with the 800/900 package. So hopefully soon.Aerosoft is no longer making this unit because of the financials and the currency exchange (which is unfortunate, because it is an outstanding piece of hardware and has given me many hours of enjoyment with PIC in FS2002...), but I hope that the compatibility upgrades for existing customers continues, and with PMDG 737NG now far and away the top of the line for jet add-ons for FS2004, this will be an outstanding combination.I'm assuming that the software upgrade would be offered when available on the mcp747 site, since that has been the procedure in the past? Or over at PMDG? At any rate, it appears Aerosoft has taken down their forum so I couldn't get any updated info there.regards,

Gents-good news. The agreement has been signed, so all that remains is a final test of the software, in its final form. I'd expect that, once Andrew sends me the final version for checking, I'll give him the go-ahead in a day or two at the most.Thanks for waiting!

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg

Guest isra

AaaaaHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! at last almost a year expecting, but at the end he was worth the while .Thanks LefterisIsrael Abril Fernandez

Guest maxmax20

Hi,thanks for this good news!greetingsMark

Guest Neale

Good news, Thanks for the update.Neale washington

I just downloaded the new firmware and software from the Aerosoft site and in a quick test flight, Works Great!! Including the EFIS unit (that I bought along with the MCP).A whole new dimension to flying. Thanks much Aerosoft and PMDG for working together on this one!! It's worth the wait.

Guest maxmax20

Hi,that means that also the EFIS is working with all functions like ND map, and other settings? QNH?? That sounds good! I want to by the EFIS/EICAR unit :-) please verify me that this is working :-)greetingsMark

Guest maxmax20

Hi,i have updated to firmware version 2.2 after the update has successfully finished i only hav a dark MCP !!!does anyone know a solutuion!!!1please help!!!greetingsMark

Yes, the EFIS worked perfectly on my test flight with all of the ND functions.I had the same problem with the MCP going dark after I installed the firmware. I ended up playing with the MCP menu (I think checking the Reset Factory Defaults menu item cleared it up for me). I also had to install the firmware twice. Also, make sure you delete the old files and uninstall the MCP program before you upgrade.If none of that works I'd probably drop Andrew a note.regards,

Guest TheJones

I got the dark MCP too... I tried almost everything :-violin I hope Andrew can help us somehow.Ilan