Sign in to follow this  
Guest maxmax20

Aerosoft MCP 747 functions

Do a "Reset to Factory defaults", then unplug the power from the MCP and plug it back on... it should work then.

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg

Guest TheJones

The bad news is that I tried that already. The good news is that it worked this time!Maybe it needed some of Lefteris magic ;-)Thanks!Ilan

Guest maxmax20

I have verion 1.8 now on my MCPI flashed it via USB to verion 2.2 and then make via the softeare an "Reset to factory default" then unplugged it from the power and replugged it.AND IT WORKED !!!!thanks to all!i think i will order the EFIS unit now :-)greetings and thanks Mark

Guest maxmax20

I have verion 1.8 now on my MCPI flashed it via USB to verion 2.2 and then make via the softeare an "Reset to factory default" then unplugged it from the power and replugged it.AND IT WORKED !!!!thanks to all!i think i will order the EFIS unit now :-)greetings and thanks Mark

Guest pag

Guys, anybody happen to know if the THR button on the 747MCP is supposed to set T/O power in the PMDG737 or is that function confined to the PIC767? I tried it tonight but nothing happened.Also, does the right CMD button have a function?RegardsJohn Cavanna

John-the 747MCP is simply a hardware vehicle to carry out anything that would occur in the 737NG software MCP panel. In other words, any functionality that occurs in the software can occur using the hardware.Best,

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg

Too bad they discontinued the MCP production...Ah well, a better unit can be self-made, it just takes a bit of effort.Tero

PPL(A)

Hi Tero,I think I will be working on one. Have been investigating components for it. Wonder how much interest there would be if something like this could be made available as a kit ?Regards,Siggy

Siggy Schwarz

Guest EISN_CONTROL

Siggy,If detailed instructions and support were included,I'd DEFINATLY be interested.The cpflight MCP looks stunning but is simply out of my price bracket :(John http://homepage.eircom.net/~eamonnmca/images/logo_ba.JPGwww.bavirtual.co.uk Senior Captain Simflight.com Staff Reviewer

Guest mmcevilley

>I just downloaded the new firmware and software from the>Aerosoft site and in a quick test flight, Works Great!! >Including the EFIS unit (that I bought along with the MCP).>A whole new dimension to flying. Thanks much Aerosoft and PMDG>for working together on this one!! It's worth the wait.Chris,Please verify that you have the following functionality via the Aerosoft MCP h/w (as they are not working with my setup):1. VOR R/ADF R toggle functions properly2. BARO press sets standard pressure or toggles between IN and hPa3. MTRS press toggles between ft and meters for altitude readoutEverything else is working fine ...-michael

Michael, I did a re-check. On my set up, both of the VOR R/ADF R functions work fine (it seems like they didn't for me either, the first time I used it).The BARO press does set std pressure in either IN or hPA, but won't toggle between the two, I have to do that with the mouse on the screen for that to work.The MTRS press toggles between feet and metrs on the PFD alt readout (it actually adds the MTRS values in new digits above the FT values, so you can read both. I think that this is how the panel is set up).Also, I'm using the traditional PFD from the styles menu with the 900 series bird. So now I'm going to see what I can do with the EICAS unit, haven't played with that yet.regards,