Sign in to follow this  
Guest zip

AIRAC processing on startup

Guest zip

Hi, I should and must go back to the friendly manual, but with the new update, the model processes the AIRAC data every time I go to "create a flight" Can this be done "on demand" and cached somehow unless the AIRAC data changes?Thx,

Guest amerton

Please sign your posts with your name when visiting us.The dialog that shows is to make you aware AIRAC data is being loaded. It is currently not possible to cache the data across flights.If you used to fly the 600-700 prior to the 800-900, the behaviour was the same. The dialog is a new addition, along with some optimization in the loading of the data.anthonyAnthony MertonPrecision Manuals Developmenthttp://www.precisionmanuals.com

Guest zip

Thank you Anthony - I wasn't aware it did that before.

Guest ToMy Li

It's better guys!!!