Sign in to follow this  
Guest gasebah

Eurowings Professional

Guest Lobaeux4

Just took a glance at the eurowings website. It's changed a little, they've added some pics, and it says something about release under the dateline 30.06.02, but I can't read german to figure out what's going on. Anyone know german?Lobaeux

Guest mikehaska

If you visit http://www.pcaviator.com , they have the product for sale (and in english!) It's listed under Commuter Airliners in the pull-down menu.

Where in the PCAviator WEB site.Looked for it but nowhere to be found.Could you be more specific ?Would appreciate it!Edmundo Cardenas van Grieken/SVMICaracas, Venezuela

Guest Lobaeux4

I found it under upcoming releases or future releases. It's listed as "Commuter Planes" not Eurowings Professional. But, it's not out yet, on the EW website, I could make out the word "release" but couldn't tell what else it said. Here's the link: www.ew-projekt.de check it out, it's got great screenshots, can't wait for this product. Only wish it was going to be offered as a download, don't like having to wait for boxed versions ;-)lobaeux

>to figure out what's going on. Anyone know german? Use this site to translate the text from German to whatever other language. I use it all the time:http://babel.altavista.com/trMichael J.

Guest Lobaeux4

Thank you michal!!Lobaeux

Thanks for dropping by Martin.I used Altavista's translation service to read the updated Project homepage - but I'm afraid it didn't do a very good job.Could you translate what is the current status of the project.ThanksRob

Guest Lobaeux4

Obviously, you'll get a lot of questions about when is it going to be released, so I won't even ask ;-)What I will ask is how detailed are the systems on the aircraft you've been a beta tester for. As detailed as PIC, PSS or somewhere in between? How is the flight modeling for the prop planes, MS doesn't seem to do a very good job with these, especially with an engine out scenario. I thought I read somewhere on the website that the FMC for each a/c is based on the Dreamfleet FMC. No problems with copyright, eh?Finally, you probably can't answer this one, but couldn't EP make this title available for download from their website instead of having to have a boxed version sent all the way from Europe. I looked at the price, which is a good price by the way, but the shipping costs are almost as much as the price for the software. I prefer download, as I get my greedy little hands on it just that much faster ;-)Thanks,Lobaeux

Guest mikehaska

I hope you're not asking me, because I'm in no way affilated with anyone.But I agree with you on the downloads- I ordered Abacus Corporate Pilot a few weeks ago, but it won't ship until next week, plus the time to get here!

Guest Lobaeux4

LOL, neither am I, unless I include my wife. Naw, I was asking Martin, the guy from Eurowings VA.Lobaeux

I use Altavista all the time and never had problems interpreting results though I do agree translation is far from perfect. Maybe it is because of my european background though I don't speak German.They are saying they are 100% finished with the ATR, 99% with the BAe and some work remains on the Airbus.Michael J.