Sign in to follow this  
Guest gasebah

Eurowings Professional

OK guys, sorry for answering so late, I was busy during the weekend.First, to clear up the character of that package, you should know that Eurowings Professional is NOT intended to compete with dedicated aircraft addons like PSS A320 Pro or Dreamfleets B737-400. Eurowings Pro targets a broader market by including three completely different aircaft, together with sounds, panels and FMC systems. Furthermore, there will be a bunch of sceneries (Eurowings destinations) included in the package, a flight manager with real-world Eurowings flightplans, a fuel planning program and some other goodies. So the package will provide everything to start with commuter flying in central europe. The whole package is designed for FS2002 only.All Aircraft include flight dynamics designed by Alexander Metzger, and the panels feature the FMC from the Greatest Airliners: B737-400 package. Navgiation Data and flightplans can be shared. All Panels are designed by Marcel Felde with Gauges programmed by Hans Hartmann. The models include three different panel layout concepts, with a true analog panel that comes with the Bae146-200, a mixed analog/glass panel featured in the ATRs and a full glass panel in the Airbus A319.Now for the different elements:First we have the ATR-42/72 series, designed by Christoph Klose in FSDS. All different models are included with selected liveries, and they feature unique flight dynamics. As the ATR does

Guest gasebah

Hallo Martin,that all sounds great but let me give you a more special question. I hope you can answer that one.I am using the the GoFlight controls. A lot of the more detailed add-ons cannot be controlled properly with them as a lot of the AP functions are modelled outside FS2002 and do not compute the data back to FS2002 (for readouts e.g.).How about Eurowings Pro? Will it be possible to control the panel surface by using FS keystrokes?Ich hoffe ich hab das in Englisch verst