Sign in to follow this  
Spawntscuk1

Engine Failure

HiI am quite proficient when it comes to lying aircraft with FMC. I have PSS Airbus. The problem I have is with the PMDG Boeing series. Sometimes after setting up a flight with the fmc I am lined up on the runway just after call for 80knts I suddenly get the message Engine Failure and my engines turn off. I have not even begun to rotate the aircraft for takeoff so a tail strike is not the answer to this. Can you tell me what may be causing this problem?Ooops I see now other people having this prob. Will post in other post.

Yes there are lots of other post on this subject, but one question that would be helpful for you to answer here.Do you start FS9 with a default aircraft like the C172 or MS 737-300 and then switch to the PMDG 737?ThanksBob