Sign in to follow this  
Guest Martin99

Problem with 737-800/900 Start Levers

Guest Martin99

Hello together!Today I bought the new 737-800/900 and I'm very satisfied with it.Unfortunately I have a big problem with my Precision Flight Controls Throttle Quadrant.With Version 1.3 of the 737NG I could use the "mixture" control of the Quadrant for operating the start levers. Now the start levers are always at "idle" if I load the plane with cold & dark cockpit and I can't move them with the mixture control.That's very bad, becauese I want to use this expensive Throttle Quadrant to operate this great plane more realistic.Hope someone can help!Best regards,Martin

Guest Martin99

Ok, this problem occurs because the standard keyboard assignment (STRG+####+F1) also don't work. That's the same problem like with the Spoilers.It can not be that arming the Spoilers and handling the Start Levers is ONLY possible with the mouse??Hopefully this will be fixed.Regards,Martin