Sign in to follow this  
Guest fotieno

HELP!! today I bought my new video card MSI GF4 TI4400

Hi all ,Today I bought the MSI GF4 Ti4400 , and I got a bad surprise , I have ATC 0% and Settings in Medium , and with the default cessna I'm getting only 8 FPS :( , I don't know how can I do !Please Help!! I want to improve my FPS !http://www.mperez.ws/MDN-Sign.jpg

Guest PaulL01

" I don't know how can I do !" Yeah, and neither do we until you give us some more info. :)What system specs? what OS and what drivers?Is your card setup properly in your BIOS, did you remove your old drivers and setup your old drivers properly? etc....

Hi Paul ( Master in Video Cards ) :)P4 1.5 Ghz , 1gb Ram , HD 40GB 7200 , win XP , I didn't remove the older drives , I installed the Drivers in the CD , and then I Installed detonator 29.80 , what's wrong ? do you recommend other driver? how to remove my older detonator drivers?Thanks Paul!http://www.mperez.ws/MDN-Sign.jpg

Guest fotieno

Remove all video drivers, then reinstall from start. I think it's advisable to only have one set of drivers installed at any given time.Also if that doesn't help try reinstalling direct X. I had the same problem once and surprisingly reinstalling direct X help resolve it.