Sign in to follow this  
Guest Sunnyzsz

Nearly a week on &

Guest Sunnyzsz

I have completed over 29 hours and 58 minutes flying the Boeing 737 series 800 & 900!I love this aircraft and would like to thank PMDG for all their work! Thanks guysHowever with all this flying, in only six days, does this mean I am a geek?!? lolKeep it safe

Guest ben_hewitt

>However with all this flying, in only six days, does this mean>I am a geek?!? lol>Yes! :-hah...but at least you are a geek flying in style! :D

Guest Sunnyzsz

Well in my defence I am now too big to do much else other then Flight Sim and the odd spot of shopping as I am pregnant and its due in August! FS seems to take my mind off the fact

Glad to have you aboard Kimberly! Maybe you will inspire many more woman to join in our beloved hobby...[h4]Best Wishes,Randy J. Smithhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/betaimg.jpgAMD 64 3200+ | ASUS KV8 DELUXE | GFORCE 5700 ULTRA @535/1000 | WD SATA 80 GIG | 512 DDR 400 |

Guest Angel

To cool another PMDG 737 mom!!!!!!! I don't feel so out of place now:-)Sandy

Women? On Avsim? Wow :)Glad to have you here Kimberly!And bout geekness... Aren't we all geeks when it comes to flying/simming? :D

Kimberly-Ah! Congratulations! Glad we could help out while you are "incubating."If you land the little one on August 4th (a great day indeed) we'll give you (and mini-you) free products for life!Seriously, though- congratulations...

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Guest Sunnyzsz

Thanks all for your kind words

What's August the 4th?