Sign in to follow this  
Guest ticosimmer

Online TCAS how to make it work???

Guest ticosimmer

I've been trying to make the tcas work on vatsim..but no results...I checked the fsuipc option and I have a fully registered fsuipc but i can't see them..also made sure to have the transponder activewhat can i do????help please

Guest ticosimmer

Thanks for your quick answer..I already installed the aibridge..but still no luck...????what can i do???

Guest falcon99

I am putting together a quick tutorial. In the mean time:- Select FS2004 Internal- Make sure you have TCAS on the transponder set to TA/RA- Hit the TFC button on the EFIS pannelSearch the forum for further information and make sure you check out the PMDG documentation chapter 9 on TCAS.Georgehttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/betaimg.jpg

Guest Ian_Bowden

With this option I get a conflict with myself though??Ian

Guest Petruz

Try to use the FS2004 internal option in the PMDG Styles menu. This works better than the FSUIPC. So you need not the AIBridge anymore.

Guest TrafficTraffic

I am working to eliminate the conflict with self when using the "internal" traffic option.Lee Hetherington, PP-ASEL (KBED)

Guest tmetzinger

>I am working to eliminate the conflict with self when using>the "internal" traffic option.>>Lee Hetherington, PP-ASEL (KBED)I've only noticed the conflict with self on the ground, once airborne the false target disappeared, at least for me using SBRelay1.2 and Squawkbox 2.5.