Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

737-800/900 Maintenance Status Board

I still had various avionics (radios atc etc...) problems despite trying the recommendations on the PMDG website. The following works for me:From the FS2004 (FS9) Menu Bar:Select Options -> Controls -> Assignments, and assign a keystroke (I chose CTRL + SHIFT + A) to the "Avionics master switch on/off" command. This command can be found under the "Radio Commands" dropdown in the Event Category dialog box. Regards,Michael DelFranco

Guest Clement Guivarc h

Can a PMDG crew member tell us if what we reported has been taken into consideration and will be included in the update to come ?Thanks.../)_/). _ Cl

PMDG,Just wanna let you know I've never experienced any of the problems ever reported here on the forum regarding the 738/9 !! Keep up the good workregards,Thomas

Guest Clement Guivarc h

Well Thomas, so does the horizontal stab moves up or down when you change the trim with the 737 800 ?../)_/). _ Cl

Clement,That's just a minor visual detail, I am talking about CTD, blue screens, engine failures, radio failures...regards,Thomas

Guest Clement Guivarc h

OKI know for many this is a minor detail, but not for me (I bought this 737 mainly for the visual model, even if it seems ridiculous to many).If the PMDG had a bad visual model I wouldn't have bought it.The model is very good, I love it that's why I find that it's a big pity that the trim isn't animated on the 800 whereas it is with the 600/700/900. I hope it gets fixed but I'd like to hear from a PMDG crew...../)_/). _ Cl

Guest simtim

Hello PMDG,As with the 600/700, I am quite happy with the simulation. After a few flights though, I have found what appears to be a glitch that has caused a crash to desktop 4 out of 5 flights.I searched the Maintenance Status Board and did not see my problem listed, so here it is!When on my final descent to the destination airport, I turn the v-speed selection knob to VREF. A few seconds after this, the simulation freezes for a few seconds before exiting the MSFS with an error. There is no message, just a box asking if I want to send the error information to Microsoft. This problem has occurred on a regular basis immediately after selecting VREF, so I know I have issolated the instance when it happens.My system is a 2.53 gigahertz with 1 gig RAM, ATI 9800 Pro 256 MB video card. I do have GoFlight hardware installed, but the problem occurred when it was not currently hooked up. My flights are generally 1.5 to 2 hours in length in real time, no time advancing feature used.Thanks much for the great product! I'm sure it will keep on getting better.- Tim

ELEC GROUND POWER - The battery switch must be ON for the GRD PWR switch to be operable. Positionning the Battery switch to OFF will automatically disconnect external power.REVERSERS should not be operable without HYD pressure...certainely an FS limitation again...WIPERS should not work without any elec power...Also, DUAL CHANNEL AP operation is only possible when TWO generators are powering the busses...Just a few things I've noticed and that I thought you could fix (IF a fix is needed of course!! 'cuz I ain't NO PRO at all!)... understanding the limitations of FS...tryin'to be constructive...PS : Your aircraft is TRULY amazing guys and I really want to thank you for the AMAZING work and PRODUCTS!!!THANX A BUNCH!!!!!!!!!!!!:-jumpy

Best regards, Fritz ESSONO

Guest speight

Tim,try disabling "error reporting" in windows by this path; control panel/system/advanced/error reporting

Guest simtim

>Tim,>try disabling "error reporting" in windows by this path; >control panel/system/advanced/error reportingThanks, I will give it a try!- Tim

Guest Anticyclone

Hi Mark,this is not a PMDG issue at all (it is related to Active Camera).You took this screenshot in external view mode (the floating trees in the background are due to a conflict with G3D.dll).Go in virtual cockpit mode and move inside the virtual cabin with numpad keys in order to reach this wing view. The scenery will no longer be "bugged".Best regards,

Guest schuurman01

Hi I am not talking about the floating trees, I am talking about the dislocated navigation lights, that red dot near the wing tip, it shoot be placed on the wing tip, not inch(s) away from it.And actually I am inside the virtual cabine looking outside the window to the wingtip.Thanks Mark.

Guest Alek

Good day to everyone.I purchased 737-800/900 not long ago and experience some bugs as well.The main problem - landing lights and radios malfunction in flight. Solution, offered by PMDG (lowering of 'realism' settings), does not solve this issue. It's a bit upsetting.Do you happen to have any experience on same problem?Another upsetting thing is dramatic drop of FPS when a flightplan with high amount of waypoints is loaded into FMC. Although my machine is not the slowest one (P4 3GHz, 1Gb RAM, Radeon 9600). Maybe anyone could suggest how to help this issue.BTW, stab. trim visual model is working at mine, but it behaves a bit errr... nervous.Best regards,Alek

Guest cw1011

I don't know if this has been noted before, but when I undock the FMC and move it onto a second monitor, and then switch back into full screen mode, I lose all msfs text. Red box at the bottom with non Parking Brake message; no text in the ATC window etc. Does not happen with other aircraft. Actually, need to check with the 600 ahd 700 models. Will post again when I do.Thanks. Colin