Sign in to follow this  
luckynic1

JUST FLOWN RETURN FLIGHT

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

Guest wee_davie_2612

Hey Mark,PLEASE DON'T TYPE ALL IN CAPS! It's considered shouting and makes it more difficult to read :)The two switches either side of the APU bleed are the main engine bleed switches. See Chapter 7, page 7 of the manual. They should be on pretty much anytime the engines are on. They are switched on as part of the after start checklist. When they are on the APU bleed should be turned off before advancing the throttles (can damage the bleed duct).As for the frame rates, I've got close to the same system as you:Athlon 2.4XP, Asus A7N8X-D Mobo, 1GB PC2100, GF4 Ti4200 8x AGP (A special clocked version from Asus - V9280S) Don't have a clue which drivers. ...and I'm getting 18-23 with almost all settings maxed. Here's my settings:http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/74240.jpgAlso using 4xAA, 2x Anistropic and Mips to Best Image Quality.About the only time the frames drop is when in and around heavy cloud (happens to everyone though).Hope it helps,CheersDavid

Hi Luckynick1Did you do the tutorials to learn how to fly the 737 IE FMC etc, I am yet to learn the FMC just cant seem to find the time to read up on the FMC, any tips. I live on the Gold Coast and fly out of Coolongatta privately, I am however a commercial pilot but work in the I.T field. I usually do some aerobatics in a C150 every couple of weeks and try to get out on a Nav in a warrior, also want to try and do some multi engine nav soon.I have a P4 3.00 Gig 1 gig ram TI4800 and fly exclusively in Australia using Ultimate traffic and Activeweather + Ga-Traffic module and Fshotseat 2.2, an awesome realistic combination. I usually get around 15 FPS on the ground at Coolongatta and 20-30- in the air but can be quite bad at times when in the PMDG 737 with lots of traffic and heavy cloud sometimes around 10 frames per second, i think an upgrade to a radeon 9800 pro would help the FPS a lotRegardsWayne

Wayne such

Asus Hero Z690, Galax 3080 TI, I712700K, Kraken x72 CPU Cooled, 64 GIGS Corsair DDR5, 32 Inch 4K 

hey david if i set my settings to that i would get about 5fps maybe the extra ram mates the diffrents i'm going to disconect and try your settings .also i download the latest driver that omegaone made available 53.03 there the tweaked version made a quick flight in and around yssy because of the most scenery in the aussie part of fs9 max the sliders up with the pmdg-800 13-18fps not bad so if i reduce some of the settings i will probbaly be getting over the 20 mark any i'm going to do some testing now will let you know later on tonite if you still on my email address is luckynic@optusnet.com.au cheers

good your having fun with the 737 900 Markwhen i get it i want to fly YBBN YSSY and YMML and back again on VATSIMshould be awesome.with all that flying where is time for the wife Mark?;-)

I7-10700F RTX 3070 32 Gig Ram