Sign in to follow this  
Guest russell

ANNOUNCE: New Multiplayer Server for FS2002 -- FSHost

Guest rcritz

Russell,AIBridge uses the MP data coming from Squawkbox to feed TCAS. It makes it look like AI traffic via FSUIPC so that TCAS gauges can see it.You'll find it in the library here at Avsim and can find Jose's email in the same place. I can't remember it at the moment, unfortunately.

Guest russell

Thanks Richard.I'm not sure I completely understand what AIBridge is doing though. Is it taking data from real planes, via SB, and sending it into TCAS gauges? And if that's the case, what are TCAS gauges exactly? (sorry for my ignorance on the subject)One idea I've been playing with is to take AI data from FS2002 itself, and feed it into a normal (non-SB-VATSIM) multiplayer game, so that all the players could see the AI planes. I'm assuming this is different from what AIBridge does?Thanks for the info...Russell