Sign in to follow this  

Thanks Steve Grnwd for KSEA MESH

Hi!Where did you get the mesh from? Did Steve release another masterpiece? Julian

Actually, it's HWY 518 that runs through there, I had to drive it every day going to school back in highschool. 509 runs north to south and is just a stones throw to the west of Sea-Tac. ;)I gotta get that mesh though, I have been looking for a good one that included the drop at the end of the runways. Thanks for the heads up!

Just past the south end of the runways (34R in particular) lies a public golf course. Last year I walked into the course and made my way up to the perimeter fence to watch jets land. Not quite as close as they got in the scene from "Pushing Tin" but close enough to ruffle all of your clothing as they pass overhead producing 120-130 decibels of sound. About 20 seconds after each plane passes you could feel and hear the wake eddies. As much as I would like to return, I have hesitated since Sept. 11th as, being of Italian heritage, I have a constant 5 o'clock shadow and black curly hair. -Not exactly the kind of chap one would care to see standing under jets at the end of the runway in a major Intl Airport!:-) John Marino

Ya,We need someone to create a set of approach light towers(34&16) and the Golf course as well as the tunnel that goes underneath the runway on 188th Street.....Now that would make KSEA much cooler than it is.I have asked Page Cline to clean up the concrete in the ramp areas of KSEA...man KSEA is only a few items away from looking sahweeeet.http://www.flightsimnetwork.com/dcforum/Us...9d503cc53ab.jpg