Sign in to follow this  
Echo52

Boeing 7E7

I saw a promotional TV commercial for the Boeing 7E7 the other day. Went to the Boeing website and noticed they have general info on the 7E7 published. It's size, weight, and range will be similar to the 767. But it will burn 20% less fuel. It would be wonderful if the first serious 7E7 in the flight sim world were a PMDG 7E7.Ed Farleyhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/800driver.jpg

Guest Sunnyzsz

I love Boeing but until the B7E7 is flying I am treating some of Boeings claims as 'pie in the sky'...I would prefer to see the B747 & then maybe some other Boeings (757, 767 or 777) before the 7E7.

Guest mmcevilley

>I saw a promotional TV commercial for the Boeing 7E7 the>other day. Went to the Boeing website and noticed they have>general info on the 7E7 published. It's size, weight, and>range will be similar to the 767. Three variants of the 7E7 "family" are proposed. One smaller with less range than a 767 and one larger with much greater range than a 767. Boeing recently announced that ANA has confirmed an order of 50 aircraft and will be their 7E7 launch customer.-michael

Guest wee_davie_2612

Hey all,[a href=http://www.airliners.net/search/photo.search?regsearch=D-ABBN&distinct_entry=true]Here[/a] are some pics of a new Air Berlin -700 in the 7E7 concept paint scheme.Just 'cause were in a forum supporting NG's and talking about the 7E7 :)CheersDavid

Guest wkzzo

Those pictures dont do it justice, the white and light blue are pearlescent colors that change with the reflected sunlight, really beautiful. It should have winglets on it in about 10 days.Look for it at the Paris airshow ,it will be there.