Sign in to follow this  
Guest Paragon

Amazing PMDG video.

:-eek. Excellent work by a talented movie maker that's for sure!!

OMG who made that!! Amazing!- Bill

- William Ruppel, CYTZ, VATSIM 816871

>Unbelievable !!! The best FS video I've ever seen. Obviously>a professional. BTW, where can I find those water textures?>>Dave Fisher>CYYZ>>P4 2.8 GB 478P 533 MHZ CPU>P4P800S Asus Motherboard>512 DDR>Geforce Ti 4200/128>Maxtor 80 Gig ATA 133 HD>>http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/ng_driver.jpg>>>>>>http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?CatID=Root&DLID=37994 [h4]Best Wishes,Randy J. Smithhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/betaimg.jpgAMD 64 3200+ | ASUS KV8 DELUXE | GFORCE 5700 ULTRA @535/1000 | Maxtor 6Y080M0 SATA 80 GIG | 512 DDR 400 | Windows Xp Pro | Windows Xp Pro 64 |

Brilliant find! That sure is an amazing video. It sure was very craftily put together!Cheers,Geoffrey BaleanCanberra, AU (YSCB)http://www.hifisim.com/images/as2004proudsupporter.jpg http://www.vozvirtual.org/images/pmdgforumsignature.png"Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday. All is well!"Pentium 4 2.4GHZ, P4G8X Deluxe with Broadcom NetXtreme Gigabit Ethernet, 512MB RAM, LG Flatron L1710S 17" LCD, GeForce MX440 Millenium Silver, Creative Soundblaster Audigy, Logitech Speakers, CH Yoke & Rudder, Quantum Fireballp AS30.0 - Basically nothing crash hot :)MSFS 2004 acof, PMDG 737 6/7/8/900, Activesky 2004, Flight One Cessna 152, SquawkBox 2.3 w/ guage, ServInfo 2.2, FS AutoStart, FS Real Time, FSUIPC 3.212 (unreg.:()

Guest JDS_KORF

Excellent Video, his/her Emma Field one is pretty good too.For those wondering, the enchanting voice belongs to Loreena McKennitt, the song title - The mystic's dream. The album is, "The Mask and Mirror"A clouded dream on an earthly nightHangs upon the crescent moonA voiceless song in an ageless lightSings at the coming dawnBirds in flight are calling thereWhere the heart moves the stonesIt's there that my heart is longingAll for the love of youA painting hangs on an ivy wallNestled in the emerald mossThe eyes declare a truce of trustThen it draws me far awayWhere deep in the desert twilightSand melts in pools of the skyDarkness lays her crimson cloakYour lamps will call me homeAnd so it's there my homage's dueClutched by the still of the nightNow I feel you moveAnd every breath is fullSo it's there my homage's dueClutched by the still of the nightEven the distance feels so nearAll for the love of youA clouded dream on an earthly nightHangs upon the crescent moonA voiceless song in an ageless lightSings at the coming dawnBirds in flight are calling thereWhere the heart moves the stonesIt's there that my heart is longingAll for the love of youI know some people out there were wondering =)Alot of you would know her from her song, "The Mummers' Dance" from the album, "The Book of Secrets"

Guest Philip Olson

Thanks for the song title, yes I was curious about that and was going to ask. Nice when people know what you want before you even ask! Think you could teach my wife that trick? :-lol That was one awesome video, wish I could do something like that, heck I am lucky to get a decent screen shot! Which by the way I posted my first (I think) screen shot last night to the screen shot forum, I accidently got a decent shot worthy of posting. It is of an America West 737/700, PMDG of course, flying near Pikes Peak in the early morning enroute to KCOS. Sure wish I had some artistic talent so I could do something like that video! Oh well it is nice to just see what others create, and dream!Thanks again for the info. on the song, I think I will buy this CD today.Philip Olsonhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/supporter.jpg

Guest zip

Nice and very small for the length of the clip!From the looks of it, the external and VC cockpit shots are done with Active Camera (don't you love the head bobbing in the VC?)Perhaps PMDG can consider holding a movie contest, there seems to be a lot of talent out there...

Guest Daum

:-)Hello and thank you for enjoying my movies.I will try to answer you all, but no time today.I come back tomorrow.Daum

Guest Paul Heaney

Daum,Someone answered the question about hte name of the Lorenna McKennitt song, but what is the name of the FIRST song? The dark one. Thanks.I've watched that video about 10 times, it's fantastic.

Was really impressed by the 737NG movie but after looking at your other movies as well I'm speechless, all I can say is WOW!!! Got the same feeling as when I saw the game 'Mafia' the first time, the feeling where you wish you could enter the movie/game yourself.Truely amazing Daum, have never seen anything better in this arena!All the best,

Richard Åsberg

Guest Daum

HiWell, thank you very much again.For the PMDG "Bugs" movie, hereafter the soundtracks:- Eric Serra - What's Happening Out There - From the movie "LEON".- Loreena McKennitt - The Mystic's Dream - From The movie "The Mists Of Avalon"- Michel Camilo - Why notI have added also many sounds, like rain, thunder, ...to create a better immersion.I'm far to be professional, and unfortunatly the PMDG movie was only a practice for me (only 1 day to make it), for any next movie. I'm just a newbie in video, yes really.That means, I want to show that all people can do it.For all the shots, fx effects, do you really think that it's good to explain it ? The "magic" will fall down ! lol !Ok, i do, a bit, some shots are done with active camera, VC and just a few external shots,... ;)LaterDaum

Guest mpauli

Hi DaumAgain I have to say I was really impressed! But one thing makes me think of it over and over again:Ho did you manage to make the lightning strike your plane in the opening sequence? Is this an FS04 effect or did you... lets say "cheat" ;-)?Thanks already for your answerMartin