Sign in to follow this  
B777ER

Congrats to PMDG on their award!

Congrats on your AVSIM award...well earned!!

Eric 

Well well... five whole stars. Is this the first addon aircraft to get them all ?Tero

PPL(A)

Guest Exu

A gold medal well deserved.Bravo!Eric St-Louis

Guest tmetzinger

Very impressive! Congratulations to the entire development and beta team who created such a high-quality product.I was also gratified by the praise for my tutorial... I'm now inspired to make V3 even better! Look for it in Mid-June - my wife and daughter are going to visit my in-laws for a week and I'll have a clear time to write.HINT to PMDG - getting the LOC back course bug (and others) fixed in the next couple of weeks would be a really good thing, as I'd really like to feature a BC approach in TutV3.

Guest McFly

This is an amazing product. Worth much more than you charge. Congratulations on a product magnificently engineerd and an award so richly deserved. You guys are setting the standard by which all others are judged.Terry McArthur

Guest NGdriver

Congratulations PMDG with the 5 big ones! You really deserved them! You better clear some space for some stars on the 747 too :)Best regards,Kevin

PMDG team well done and congratulations on your effort and rewardExcellent workBest regardsRob :-)

Rob Grant
Compass Airlines - Stretch Your Wings Australia

Guest dirk1000

To PMDG Team and Beta Testers.Congratulations for the wined prize. You earned this honorific award with all the merits!The best thing I never see before. Good work Guys!Best regards.Dirk Trotteyn (SANT)

Guest nandrzej

Congratulations and well done to the team.A great plane to flycheerio, Nick

Guest paizinho71

Just another satisfied customer ringing in.Thanks 4 this amazingly, waycool product. I'm flyin' the 737 again and lovin' it.Best wishes and continued success!!Ryan Beard,KJAN,SBGL,SBRJ

Guest gooper

Let me echo the other comments here and add that I can see future awards for the PMDG team....747,etc,etc,etc. Congrats, J Stevens CYOW

I'm getting old I guess :D. I thought it scored 4.5 stars ;).Anyway, congratulations to PMDG.Tero

PPL(A)

Congratulations PMDG team, including Beta testers, on a well deserved Gold medal for the 737NG, you should also get one for customer service, or support or whatever title AVSIM uses. :-beerchug :-beerchug It was also pleasing to see Lee and Tim's contributions highlighted.Look forward to the 747.

Guest yossi_d

PMDG - Thumbs up guys!!!Yossi