Sign in to follow this  
B777ER

Congrats to PMDG on their award!

Guest SAS784

Not many addons get a 5 star rating from AVSIM, but if any product deserves such a rating it is without a doubt the PMDG crew. Congrats on this honourable award!Sincere regards,Fredrik

Guest Hugo Frey

Congratulation to the PMDG Developers and Beta Team!A Gold Medal and five Stars for the really best airliner ever seen in flightsimulation. Thanks also for the excellent support.Regards:

Congrats! Not that we were all surprised :) :-beerchugGeoffrey BaleanCanberra, AU (YSCB)http://www.hifisim.com/images/as2004proudsupporter.jpg http://www.vozvirtual.org/images/pmdgforumsignature.png"Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday. All is well!"Pentium 4 2.4GHZ, P4G8X Deluxe with Broadcom NetXtreme Gigabit Ethernet, 512MB RAM, LG Flatron L1710S 17" LCD, GeForce MX440 Millenium Silver, Creative Soundblaster Audigy, Logitech Speakers, CH Yoke & Rudder, Quantum Fireballp AS30.0 - Basically nothing crash hot :)MSFS 2004 acof, PMDG 737 6/7/8/900, Activesky 2004, Flight One Cessna 152, SquawkBox 2.3 w/ guage, ServInfo 2.2, FS AutoStart, FS Real Time, FSUIPC 3.212 (unreg.:()

Guest Jeff Berman

Way go go PMDG, as if there was any doubt :-sun1

Guest ejv747

Congratulations on a VERY VERY deserved recognition, it is a outstanding product in many, many way's.Developers, product support and beta testers all were given the deserved recognition and I am happy to see that Tim Metzinger was recognized as well, let's add Fred Clausen to this package for his tutorials as well.Congratulations on a deserved award.Cheers!!!

Congrats PMDG!!!!You da one!!!!!

Best regards, Fritz ESSONO

Guest cast1010

Congratulations PMDG, a very well deserved award.Carlos.

>Well well... five whole stars. Is this the first addon>aircraft to get them all ?>Piper Meridian from Flight1 got 5 full stars about a year ago.Michael J.

Guest Bribe

Well done PMDG, a magnificent achievement! Keep up the good work.Congrats also, to Lee and Tim.From a very satisfied cutomer!

I just read the amazing review and award to the PMDG team for the NG, Let me too add my congrats. 5 stars is a real mark of a job well done. Since I ONLY fly the NG, I knew it was a winner, and AVSIM just told the world what I already knew.You guys at PMDG are the BEST, congrats again.Bob JohnsonDenver

PMDG, Excellent Job. Me and my friend were discussing a few days ago about how you guys have set the new standard for Commercial Addons. The 737 deserves a 15 out of 5. And a 1000 out of 5 for support!!!EXCELLENT JOB!!!:-beerchug

Congratulations,But where is the sixth star? If there were one, PMDG would reallydeserve it.I've been flight simming since FS3, and never saw such an outstanding product: even in my craziest dream ten years ago I wouldnt have believe it possible so soon.Only problem is, after PMDG, there is nothing else I can fly.Bravissimo,and yes, thanks to the beta testers.Regards,Arnaud_S, France

Flight one has the awesome looking ATR, PIC has a version 2 in testing and there are other things to fly for now ;-). I am EXCITED about the upcoming 744! It will build upon what has been learned from the developement of the NG and add even more. The only way is up for PMDG and I am glad to be hangin on to the wing tips for the ride.[h4]Best Wishes,Randy J. Smithhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/betaimg.jpgAMD 64 3200+ | ASUS KV8 DELUXE | GFORCE 5700 ULTRA @535/1000 | Maxtor 6Y080M0 SATA 80 GIG | 512 DDR 400 | Windows Xp Pro | Windows Xp Pro 64 |

>Congratulations,>>But where is the sixth star? If there were one, PMDG would>really>deserve it.>...>Arnaud_S, FranceYup!! Agreed!! A sixth star would be just right! :-)But you have other great addons out there? I'm thinking about F1 Meridian and RFB 742v.2 especially...

Best regards, Fritz ESSONO

I agree, given the bugs which have now surfaced 4.5 stars seems more appropriate or at least a provisional 5 stars pending all the bug fixes being in place.However, be that as it may congratulations to PMDG for an outstanding product!Bruce

Bruce Bartlett

Frodo: "I wish none of this had happened." Gandalf: "So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."