Sign in to follow this  
Guest ba747heavy

Time for a Groupflight?

Guest ba747heavy

Captains,It has been a while since we have had a groupflight. I think it is time to have another one :) What routes would you guys like to see? I was thinking KLAX-KPHX-KABQ, or perhaps something on the east coast. If we can agree to have a groupflight, and we can agree on a date time, I can let VATSIM know whats up :-cool

Fred...sounds good. I put the last one together down the west coast. Lets give it a couple more weeks and see if Simflyers releases there new KPHX scenery...I have been waiting forever to get it and they say it is very close. A KPHX to KABQ to KPHX roundtrip sounds good to me..that way, you just need to get your boys in ZAB to staff?

Eric 

Guest ba747heavy

NM, belay what I said ;)

Guest Turborazer

oh hiwhat is gruop flight????is it being visits of family frends now????sittening at howses????i can go anywere shortly from my howse now!!!!tryking away anyway!!!!plese to no.flyening with warm family frends wuld be a dreem!!!!plese to no.stewartsoring high with warmth

Guest Turborazer

oh hii am being aloud saterday afternoons and wnesday afternoons now!!!!is is sittening at howses now????just to no now and will be seteled!!!!ware to go????stewartsoring high with warmth

Guest MeltedPixel

I can't imagine what my computer would be like with more then one PMDG bird on my screen :DSounds like fun, but everyone should be required to use the 2D panel version to not eat up other peoples' FPS.

Guest ba747heavy

Doesn't seem to be much interest.

Guest schmidtrock

>Doesn't seem to be much interest.Hi Fred,I posted last week about one hosted by Carnival Virtual. There were over 180 views and still no shows. I would be interested in doing this though, haven't been through PHX and ABQ in some time.Regards,

Guest rcarlson123

Hi Fred,My suggestion would be to just pick a date and time, and a route, and post the flight plan here, with links to charts. I bet you'll get more responses once the tedious stuff is done.If you decide to do east coast, and you include Boston Logan, I'll arrange to be staffing approach, and I'll make sure someone's on center and hopefully tower and ground. (I'm approach certified, so I can't work center unless it's off-peak, after 11 PM, which I don't imagine it will be. :))If you don't include Boston, I'll fly!

I think the issue might be what it's always been, most folks have not flown on-line and feel a little intimidated. I bet if you said "Hey we are doing a VATSIM TRAINING SESSION" to help teach persons how to fly on-line with patient instructors ;-) would yield some results.[h4]Best Wishes,Randy J. Smithhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/betaimg.jpgAMD 64 3200+ | ASUS KV8 DELUXE | GFORCE 5700 ULTRA @535/1000 | Maxtor 6Y080M0 SATA 80 GIG | 512 DDR 400 | Windows Xp Pro | Windows Xp Pro 64 |

I would be interested in doing the flight. I love the Phoenix area and I CANNOT wait until Simflyers releases their PHX Scenery. Should be awesome!

Guest schmidtrock

>> I think the issue might be what it's always been, most folks>have not flown on-line and feel a little intimidated. I bet if>you said "Hey we are doing a VATSIM TRAINING SESSION" to help>teach persons how to fly on-line with patient instructors ;-)>would yield some results.>>>[h4]Best Wishes,>Randy J. Smith>http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/betaimg.jpg>>AMD 64 3200+ | ASUS KV8 DELUXE | GFORCE 5700 ULTRA>@535/1000 | Maxtor 6Y080M0 SATA 80 GIG | 512 DDR 400 | Windows>Xp Pro | Windows Xp Pro 64 |Great idea Randy and you're probably correct !Okay let's have a VATSIM training session/PMDG Group Flight ! Decide where we want to go and I can do the route planning. If anyone is interested Carnival will be doing one on Wednesday evening. It'll be a long one TIST - KLGA or possibly an alternate destination on east coast.Regards,