Sign in to follow this  
Juul Tango

Interoperability PMDG 737 with other add-ons

Some questions:1. can PMDG 737 Next Generation and Radar Contact be used together in FS9?2. can Flight Deck Companion (FDC) and PMDG 737 be used together?3. can FDC, Radar Contact and PMDG 737 be used together?4. what about also using Advanced Sky 2004 with these combinations?If positive answer, no "interoperability" problems? Is there a particular sequence of starting the applications?Thanks on beforehand for the reactions,Juul TangoHasselt, Belgium

Hi,Question 4 should read ActiveSky 2004 in stead of Advanced Sky 2004...Sorry about that.Juul Tango,Hasselt, Belgium.

Yes I know there are quite a few folks that use each of those programs with the NG. I have Radar Contact myself (Need to re-install it) so visit their forums too, I am sure you will get more responces. Active Sky seems to be ok with the NG but just know that some odd happenings can occure with your IAS (Possible going to 0). But then again others never seem to have this issue. [h4]Best Wishes,Randy J. Smithhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/betaimg.jpgAMD 64 3200+ | ASUS KV8 DELUXE | GFORCE 5700 ULTRA @535/1000 | Maxtor 6Y080M0 SATA 80 GIG | 512 DDR 400 | Windows Xp Pro | Windows Xp Pro 64 |

Guest Thrust-Master

I have active sky 2004 and running fine with PMDG 737/8/9.There is a recommeded starting sequences in their manual though.

Easy question to answerI fly with the PMDG NG -800, with Active Sky 2004 and of course I always use Radar Contact and there is no problems. I also use FS Real Time. As far as the starting sequence they are: FS9 with the PMDG as my default plane, FS Reatine, ActiveSky and then Radar Contact.Never have had a problem and I am running a beta version of Radar Contact Version 4. I also have some friends that run the same as me also with Flight Deck companion and they have no problems either.CheersBob