Sign in to follow this  
Guest danlou98

Opening the doors on PMDG 737

Guest danlou98

Can anyone help, i can get the stairs to come down but cant seem to open the doors.Many thanksDan

Click on the PMDG tab in FSSelect the General Option followed by Keyboard CommandsIn the Command Category selection box select DoorsHere you can assign keyboard commands that open and close the main door and open and close the hold and rear door.I have used Shift+[ for the main and Shift+] for the hold and rear doors. Use the combination once to open and again to close.Andy B

Guest rafale

I do not find " select doors"where is itthanksbd

Guest conj

andy b I also cannot find "doors" in the command category selection box. Please tell us what to do. conrad jacobs:(

Hi,You have to have the 800/900 to find it. If you don't have it, do a search as this has been discussed before and if I remember someone came up with some ideas to make it easier to open up cargo doors and aft exit.Hope it helps,

Guest thscholz

I guess that someone was me.;-) I've made a little gauge that opens and closes the cargo doors and rear exits. Now it's working as it should (lights up when doors are open) and I'll upload it as soon as I have time.It looks like this (I hope that the picture shows up correctly).CheersThomashttp://forums.avsim.net/user_files/80159.gif

Guest Bpilot

Thomas,That

Thats an awesome gauge...Can't wait! :) How soon will you be uploading it?

Guest Sunnyzsz

Hello,That button would solve so So SO many problems for me! Look forward to using it.