Sign in to follow this  
Guest CaptTate

Wondering...

I agree upon creating a turboprop that has not been done as payware by someone else.On the one hand Fokker F27 or F50 would be nice, I have seen KLM's Cityhopper at EDDK several times and I would like to have a proper rendition of those turboprops - maybe even as part of the EXPRESS line (although the I like to have all the complex systems modelled)On the other hand Fokker 70/100 would be nice also. There exists a freeware version, of course, but we might wait for an update for a long time. This one would not fit into the EXPRESS line, of course.Let's wait for the 747 first; I guess PMDG has got enough to do with that beast...

I would have to agree with Pete.. A Metro would be great! Done up in Regional Express :)

Cheers,
Ryan

Professional Coffee Drinker/BAe146 Driver
Aircraft Maintenance Engineer

Guest rcarlson123

Like I said, not by PMDG! :) Although I'm sure the Flight1 ATR will be nice.

Guest wee_davie_2612

Hey Ross,What's wrong with the F1 ATR in your view? Hopefully it wont be simply a case of "If it ain't PMDG it ain't goin'"Wouldn't want to see it done through the Express product line. If PMDG were going to do an ATR it would have to be a full product.The panel bitmaps on the F1 ATR would be better than an ATR made by PMDG. Lou Betti is a master at the art of photoreal panels.If only PMDG would make photoreal panels for the NG (HINT ;))CheersDavid

Guest rellehenk

May an Express product have advanced cockpit systems (like FMC/overhead etc)?

Guest rcarlson123

Hi David ... I don't believe I've said anything was wrong with the F1 ATR. In fact, I have never flown it. And I'm not a PMDG bigot ... of the three payware products I own, two are PMDG, and one is EagleSoft. (The Citation X ... very nice.) All I know is that if PMDG makes a plane, it will be worth the asking price. And for me, flight model and functionality are what's important, and eye candy is secondary. Personally I think photoreal panels often fall short of their apparent goal ... the mixing of real-life photos with rendered switches and gauges becomes painfully obvious the more photo-real bitmaps are used. In other words, to each their own. :)(Edit: why can't I ever spell "gauges" right??)

How about a Cessna Skymaster 337G?

Pedro Lima
"The sky is the home of birds... we are just guests... guests of honor" Peter Besenyei
"...redundancy is very important in aviation; that is why airplanes have 2 wings instead of 1!" M.S.A.Q.
My videos

Guest schmidtrock

I second the request for a nice Dash 8Regards,

Although I love the Beech 1900 I would hope first to just see the 747 completed instead of another express product. I am enjoying the 737ng and figure I will keep flying that until the 747 is finished. Andrew

I think someone should do a poll! Maybe then PMDG will decide what to do based on the market, at least that would be the smart thing for them!

Guest PeterDitch

A Jetstream from PMDG would be nice :-)

Guest nandrzej

Dash 8-Q200cheers, Nick