Sign in to follow this  
agabel

737 600/700

Hi I am having trouble getting the 737 600/700 to install,I get to the point when the Microsoft Word appears,then after answering the questions I get the message that is as follows;This operation is cancelled due the restrictions in effect on this computer, contact your system administrator.}( When I try to open the 737 the computer hangs!! that's it,no joy with this add on,my ststem is ;AMD Athlon XP2000+ 1.7 GHzNVIDIA Ge ForceFC 5200Direct x 9The flight sim works with all other a/c,just this 737 600/700Any help out there, stuck 'simmer' regards aga

Which 737-600/700 are you installing? There are many packages out now. If you are using the PMDG 737NG, then go their web site here on AVSIM, lots of help there, plus PMDG's own site.If you are using some other package, can't help you there, but contact the developer.CheersBob

Guest davidvoogd

Are you on the admin loggin for winxp, if not that's probably the issue.

>Which 737-600/700 are you installing? There are many>packages out now. If you are using the PMDG 737NG, then go>their web site here on AVSIM, lots of help there, plus PMDG's>own site.>>If you are using some other package, can't help you there, but>contact the developer.>>Cheers>>BobHi Bob, yes it is PMDG'S 737 600/700,Thanks for your help.regards Aga

>Are you on the admin loggin for winxp, if not that's probably>the issue. Hi David,I need help with this one,how and where will I find and get on to Admin loggin for winxp? appreciate if you could point me in the right direction. regards Allan

Guest firehawk44

Sounds like you're not the system administrator and need to log off and then log on as the administrator. Once logged on reinstall the PMDG software.To log on/off, click on the Start button and select "Log off". If you have further problems with logging on/off, click on "Help and Support" under the Start button for further assistance.Hope this helps.Jim Young Edit: Also make sure you have no anti-virus software running in the background when installing any software. Right click on the anti-virus software icon in the bottom right menu on your screen and select "Disable" or "Exit". Install the software and reenable.

Hi Jim , I have solved the administrator problem and still no joy ,still getting the same message,it would appear that I now have to contact MYSELF to get this operation to work? any more ideas on this one regards agax(

What operating system are you running? Please give us all the details so that we can help you. Thanks.[h4]Best Wishes,Randy J. Smithhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/betaimg.jpgAMD 64 3200+ | ASUS KV8 DELUXE | GFORCE 5700 ULTRA @535/1000 | Maxtor 6Y080M0 SATA 80 GIG | 512 DDR 400 | Windows Xp Pro | Windows Xp Pro 64 |

Hi Randy operating system isAMD Athlon xp2000+ mmx 1.7 GHzNVIDIA Ge Force FX5200 128.0 MbDirect X 9Hope this helps regards aga

No that does not tell me your WINDOWS system specs. Windows XP, Windows xp Home, Windows 2000, Windows Me, Windows 98, Windows 95.... These are operating systems. Click on your START button and it should say in the start menu or go to start/control panel/system this will list what windows you have... [h4]Best Wishes,Randy J. Smithhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/betaimg.jpgAMD 64 3200+ | ASUS KV8 DELUXE | GFORCE 5700 ULTRA @535/1000 | Maxtor 6Y080M0 SATA 80 GIG | 512 DDR 400 | Windows Xp Pro | Windows Xp Pro 64 |

> No that does not tell me your WINDOWS system specs. Windows>XP, Windows xp Home, Windows 2000, Windows Me, Windows 98,>Windows 95....>> These are operating systems.>> Click on your START button and it should say in the start>menu or go to start/control panel/system this will>list what windows you have...>> >[h4]Best Wishes,>Randy J. Smith>http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/betaimg.jpg>>AMD 64 3200+ | ASUS KV8 DELUXE | GFORCE 5700 ULTRA>@535/1000 | Maxtor 6Y080M0 SATA 80 GIG | 512 DDR 400 | Windows>Xp Pro | Windows Xp Pro 64 |Hi Randy The operating system is Windows XP Home Edition,still no joy I have also been with JustFlight,they have given up the chase,so I'm left with a Simulator that cost good money and does not work,what can I do now? the 2002pro works well!!no problems,so it must be this sim??I have asked if it is possible that this is a FAULTY disc!!nobody comments on this,what would my options be?Welcome your comments. regards aga

Aga, Please visit us at the PMDG forums here at Avsim. Well figure out what is going on. [h4]Best Wishes,Randy J. Smithhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/betaimg.jpgAMD 64 3200+ | ASUS KV8 DELUXE | GFORCE 5700 ULTRA @535/1000 | Maxtor 6Y080M0 SATA 80 GIG | 512 DDR 400 | Windows Xp Pro | Windows Xp Pro 64 |

>> Aga,>> Please visit us at the PMDG forums here at Avsim. Well figure>out what is going on. >>>>[h4]Best Wishes,>Randy J. Smith>http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/betaimg.jpg>>AMD 64 3200+ | ASUS KV8 DELUXE | GFORCE 5700 ULTRA>@535/1000 | Maxtor 6Y080M0 SATA 80 GIG | 512 DDR 400 | Windows>Xp Pro | Windows Xp Pro 64 | Hi Randy, Still no joy with this sim,I'm on Windows XP Home Edition (5.1 Build 2600)AMD Athlon 2000+ 1.7mGHzNVIDIA GE Force5200 integrated ramdacDirect X 9.O bThe 2002 Flight sim is working perfectly,all other a/c and addons Scenery etc, are all fine,as soon as I click on PMDG 737 (COCKPIT ONLY) THE PC 'HANGS' NEED YOUR HELP Randy regards aga

Hi Randy, I am wondring if you have any further info for this problem?I have tried everything again and still get the same result,PC 'HANGS' as soon as I click on to 737 600/700,The rest of the 2002 pro works fine,I have downloaded a/c from Just Flight, and they all WORK, what are we going to do about this one, I really need to do something about this? think it's been going for so long now I need to get this fixed ane way or the other. x( regards aga