Sign in to follow this  
Guest lamont

Error when exiting FS2002

Guest lamont

I did a search and saw where some others had this same problem but didn't see any fix or explanation as to why.Everything seems to work fine upon loading and flying the a/c but when I go to close FS I get an error in FS2002.exe and kenne32. I've placed the GDI+ dll in the FS2002 directory. However I did a file find and found 2 other GDI+ dlls, 1 in Microsoft NetFrameworkv1.1.4322 size = 1664KB dated 2/16/03 and the other in WS_FTP Pro directory size = 1667KB dated 4/22/03. The one in FS2002 is 1667KB dated 8/23/01.I haven't tried updating the file but maybe that's the problem but I would like to know if someone else has any input for this error.

You did not tell us what aircraft you are having the issue with either the 600-700/800-900? The 800-900 will only get support for users in fs2004 and windows xp. If in case you are talking about the 600-700 then maybe LK or someone might know since I do not use anything but fs2004+win xp pro.[h4]Best Wishes,Randy J. Smithhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/betaimg.jpgAMD 64 3200+ | ASUS KV8 DELUXE | GFORCE 5700 ULTRA @535/1000 | Maxtor 6Y080M0 SATA 80 GIG | 512 DDR 400 | Windows Xp Pro | Windows Xp Pro 64 |

Guest lamont

Sorry about that Randy it's the 600/700.

Guest lamont

"bump"