Sign in to follow this  
Guest a330pilot

747-400 Info ?

Guest a330pilot

Do you have information and screenshot of the new 747-400 project?

Guest flight78

Yeah i wonder that to. I really doubt that what is said on the website is correct about the 744 being released in the summer. But you never know just seams to be kinda impossible but after all thats just my thoughts.Best regards:Alexander Blomlund

Guest EISN_CONTROL

Alexander,It's not entirely impossible. If you think about it-the 737NG and 747 displays and systems have a lot of similarities between them-it's most likely possible that the code from the 737NG can be used in the 744 project...Also, it's clear from looking at the website that Marc has been working away at the Panel graphics and I think I remember seeing a picture of the VC-meaning advanced work on the model.This project could be out by July provided Beta testing goes ok! :)John http://homepage.eircom.net/~eamonnmca/images/logo_ba.JPGwww.bavirtual.co.uk Senior Captain Simflight.com Staff Reviewer

Guest flight78

Hey mate!! thank you for the great reply!! you really gave me new hope! :D i really hope it will be out by then becuse my brithday is 4 july (i will be 19 then) would be a great birthday present thats for sure :(.You can count me in i will be buying it :-jumpyBest regards: Alexander Blomlund

Guest Blythy

yeah, it'd be nice to see some exterior shots.

Guest captaingrice

Hiya,Please PMDG, wet our appetites for the 744! Just a few sceenshots if you can. I know you probably could'nt give an exact release date yet, but are you still on target for a summer 2004 release? All the best,SteveBirmingham, UK.

Guest rici

Flight 78,Ha, my birthday is July 4th and I will be 19 too. Small world huh?Ric

Don't hold your breath guys! Certainly not at the beggining of summer and depending on how well the alpha does nobody has a clue how long beta will last ;-)[h4]Best Wishes,Randy J. Smithhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/betaimg.jpgAMD 64 3200+ | ASUS KV8 DELUXE | GFORCE 5700 ULTRA @535/1000 | Maxtor 6Y080M0 SATA 80 GIG | 512 DDR 400 | Windows Xp Pro | Windows Xp Pro 64 |

Is a freighter version on the drawing board?

"nobody has a clue how long beta will last"...and if I'm on the beta team, it will be a loooong time :( (Especially if you guys want this sim as realistic as PS1)Cheers.Ian.

Guest FattyBear

I wouldn't bother pulling your credit cards out until winter or early 2005. These things are always longer than expected.

Guest cargo747

Hello,still keeping fingers crossed for the "Freighter Version" too ;-)PLEASE PLEASE PLEASECheers,Norbert - CLX001www.virtualcargolux.org

Guest rellehenk

and please no bugs if you are going to test a looooong time ;)