Sign in to follow this  
744pilot

How can I reselect both engines.....

Hi,In Karlsruhe airport (South Germany) there is a realy sharp turn were I have to use Assymetric thrust and differential braken.If I press the E button, I able to turn and make a good turn but then I have to reingage both engines on my throttle lever how do I do that?Thanks,

Guest woottsbj25

Press 'E' then let go, then immediatley 1+2 together on the horizontal numbers (the ones above the letters, not the number keypad)Regards,Tom WoottonCEO of Air be Virtual Airlineswww.airbe.tk

I have never been able make that work for me. Only thing that did work was to restart the session. I believe in the latest version of FSUIPC (if you have purchased it) there is a setting to prevent this. Otherwise go into the FS key assignments and change the engine settings to something else (to prevent from happening in the future).

I've removed my keystroke for that since I could never get it to work. If I every have to you diff. thrust, I open up the throttle quad, and use my mouse to control the relavent engine.

Alaister Kay