Sign in to follow this  
Guest Jimmy Jahns

PMDG 737NG Rear door and cargo hatch

Guest Jimmy Jahns

Who can tell me the workaround for opening the doors and hatches. And why couldn't the GIANT MS figure it out by now also when do you press 1 or 2 to turn during pushback bef aft durng or do u jst think it? Also I tried all sugs frm many sources to get my FMC to save flight plans and still was unable to accomplish it, about ready to burn the towel I reinstalled just the model 600-700 ver1.3 without 800-900 and the FMC works fine as soon as I install the new models back to no save and that unexplained line entry DATALINK NO COMM. If any one out there is experiencing this problem please acknowledge maybe there is an answer.Jimmy Jahns

Guest nandrzej

My solution for the 'other doors' and the pushback was to map keys to items in the PMDG keyboard assignments section, works well.For the other things I am not sure about.cheers, Nick