Sign in to follow this  
Guest james320

FMC Route Exchange

Guest james320

I'd like to suggest sharing favourite FMC routes for use in the PMDG B737NG.I don't have many yet but for a start here's a route I flew yesterday from London Gatwick (EGLL) to Palma (LEPA) on the beautiful holiday island of Mallorca:EGKK26L SFD4M UA56 BENBO UA1 VEULE UL612 RBT UM728 PTV UN860 KUSOS UN855 KENAS KENAS1P LEPA24LGive it a try!I often have problem entering routes into the 737's FMC. For example, when entering the above route I got the INVALID ENTRY message when trying to enter the airways on the RTE page. So I added the waypoints as DIRECT then had to overwrite DIRECT with the airway code afterwards. This worked fine except in the case of "UA1 VEULE". It simply wouldn't accept UA1 at all, so I left it as DIRECT VEULE.Anyone know why this is the case?James Stevensonhttp://www.virtualaviation.co.uk

"This worked fine except in the case of "UA1 VEULE". It simply wouldn't accept UA1 at all, so I left it as DIRECT VEULE. Anyone know why this is the case?"Yep - it's because UA1 is now UN615. I'm afraid your charts are a couple of months out of date.Pete

Guest james320

FMC would not let me replace DIRECT VEULE with UN615 VEULE. It said INVALID ENTRY again.Must be doing something wrong!James Stevensonhttp://www.virtualaviation.co.uk