Sign in to follow this  
Guest med04

Serious problem with my recent order

Guest med04

I buy both series of pdmg 737 and just one link for 737-600/700 was sent. I want to no way.

Guest med04

did some want from Precision can explain me this situation i still waiting and I send 4 email to support no answer. i want to avoid contact my credit card to cancel the payment.

Guest med04

This resolve the problem of knowing. And here the order and the billing to my credit card. This really no look good. Know I really mad a just give to precision until after noon to resolve this problem because that not fare you bill for to pragram a give me one.Your Order Confirmation Number is: 2705200410515931---------------------------------------------------Order Details:Billing Information:Name: AngelPerez(EDITED FOR YOUR PROTECTION)

Guest tmetzinger

>This resolve the problem of knowing. If you'd signed your name to your post (as REQUIRED by the rules you should have read), they'd know who you are.

Angel,PMDG Support is not operated 24 hours a day, but we do reply to all messages in our inbox every 24 hours.If you sent a message to support@precisionmanuals.com, you will get a reply. You do not need to send more than one message.There are many reasons why you may not have received a download link. The most common reason is that the customer's own spam filters are filtering out PMDG emails.If possible, supply PMDG support with an alternate email for yourself.If you would prefer a forum reply in Spanish, please let me know.Best,Vin ScimonePMDGwww.precisionmanuals.comhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/devteam.jpg

Vin Scimone

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team_FB.jpg

Guest med04

Thank for the reply i just keep waiting, but is a little frustating went you pay and dosent recived what you pay.

Angel,If you haven't heard from me by now, your email is not getting through. Let me know if you still need help.RegardsPaul Gollnick :-cool Technical Operations/Customer Operational SupportPrecision Manuals Development Groupwww.precisionmanuals.comhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/devteam.jpg

Paul Gollnick

Manager Customer/Technical Support

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team.jpg

Guest med04

No, thank the problem was solve.