Sign in to follow this  
Guest fly_wales

another PMDG 737 video.

Guest fly_wales

BMI Baby G-VBDG EGNX to EGPH. Admittedly not as good as the other one down there a bit further but some nice showing off of the pmdg along AS2004 and UK2000 Scenery.Broadband 512kb/s Stream - http://www.portsmouthandsouthsea.org.uk/vb...x_egph_384k.wmvDial Up Stream 34 kb/s stream (low quality) - http://www.portsmouthandsouthsea.org.uk/vb...nx_egph_56k.wmvFirst FS movie created so not sure how good it is.Cheers all.

Guest ba747heavy

Downloading now, can't wait to see :)

Guest bigun

Very, Very nice. Great job!

There's no fuel

- Chris

Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX | Intel Core i9 13900KF | Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 24 GB | 64GB DDR5 SDRAM | Corsair H100i Elite 240mm Liquid Cooling | 1TB & 2TB Samsung Gen 4 SSD  | 1000 Watt Gold PSU |  Windows 11 Pro | Thrustmaster Boeing Yoke | Thrustmaster TCA Captain X Airbus | Asus ROG 38" 4k IPS Monitor (PG38UQ)

Asus Maximus VII Hero motherboard | Intel i7 4790k CPU | MSI GTX 970 4 GB video card | Corsair DDR3 2133 32GB SDRAM | Corsair H50 water cooler | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB SSD (2) | EVGA 1000 watt PSU - Retired

Tis a very good effort! I like a lot!

Guest fly_wales

[qoute]There's no fuel[/qoute]There is actually 800 lbs in each wing tank on landing. It was flown following BMI Babys SOP'S on fueling (plus was on second attempt after being forced around) The centre tank would of course be empty as per normal just before descent transition.Cheers

Guest fly_wales

thanks for the comments. Am working on some more over the next week or so after just investing in some better video capture & editing software. Hopefully will eventually put them all together in one place lots of PMDG (seems to be what im flying most at the moment) but some other stuff too. (will pop a link up here when the sites done)Enjoy.

Guest fly_wales

I use FRAPS 2.0 for video capture. Can capture upto 1024x768 with audio at upto 30fps.For video editing I currently use Ulead Video Studio 8 but have just purchased Adobe Premiere Pro which seems to be the professional standard so see how it goes with that.Hope it helps.

Guest Nexus82

I will borrow your thread (if you don't mind...I find it quite unnecessary to start yet another video thread)=)This is an approach/landing into Innsbruck [LOWI].Footage is not edited (aside from compression) so no fancy effects or cool sound clips (pick yer own favourit tune you lazies LOL)Video is 28mb large, but the connection is a 100mbit so it should not be a problem I think? Just make sure you right click the link and select *save target as* =)http://webb.informatik.gu.se/~s02henke/nex...a737landing.avi:-wave

Guest fly_wales

>I use FRAPS 2.0 for video capture. Can capture upto 1024x768>with audio at upto 30fps.>>For video editing I currently use Ulead Video Studio 8 but>have just purchased Adobe Premiere Pro which seems to be the>professional standard so see how it goes with that.>>Hope it helps.Just to let you know a website has taken shape and another video finsished. http://portsmouthandsouthsea.org.uk/iflight/

I like your videoCan I ask you what music you used in this video? I really enjoyed the music and like to get it.Cheers!!Mike Day

Guest Dutch Commando

Very nice movie, however I do have some points of interest (take this as an advise please :))- Anti-Collision lights on while engines are not started/spooling up.- Runway heading not entered in MCP- 250 speed entered in MCP. Enter V2 in MCP :).- To low fuel, you can't start with low fuel, and preferably you don't end with it either.- Center tank empty. Your center tank should never go below 500 kg's of fuel (Boeing Advisory)- Might be wrong on this, but seems you have set the APP button to on while not captured the localizer yet. Capture localizer with LOC and after capturing localizer select APP.- Gear set to the up position, should be set to off in flight- Engine startswitches in flight set to CONT. Should be set to OFF. CONT should only be set on take-off and landing.Hope this is of any help to you :).David Walschots

Guest CFM56_5b

Friendly reminder,CONT is also used in approach to stalls maneuvers ;)