Sign in to follow this  
Guest Erups

FMC

Guest Erups

There are constallation of things we'll never see.And while i can second you on some requests, i have to admit that such a functionality would be completely useless :(Yes i too would like to have a NG in my backyard, but unless you buy the whole plane i don't think it is possible :(

hmm.. maybe you and I could go halves and get ourselves a nice NG737 simulator? lol :)Yeah I know the above post request some "useless" stuff, but I just think it would be kool.. they have already modeled a part of the ACARS... why not the maintenance side? Some people want to see more failures on this bird and at the end of the flight... we could load the FMC and see how the engines were during the flight.. Just an idea... :)

Cheers,
Ryan

Professional Coffee Drinker/BAe146 Driver
Aircraft Maintenance Engineer

G'Day everyone.I recently had the pleasure of visiting the flightdeck of a NG737-700. While there, an engineer was checking the FMC. He was able to search for any faults the engines/systems had during the day, oil levels in engines/APU etc. Also there was a page which dedicated to the APU which showed fluid levels, # of cycles and hours running.My question is will this sort of thing one day find its way onto the PMDG NG737 fleet? I think something like this would be sweet!

Cheers,
Ryan

Professional Coffee Drinker/BAe146 Driver
Aircraft Maintenance Engineer