Sign in to follow this  
Orlaam

Don't Have 800/900 Update? Why Not?

Hey,Haven't bought it because i dont really fly the -800 and 900, especially as BA dont have them....so they're not an option in BAV for it.Also i'm waiting for the 744, because i'm sure thats gonna rock and will be really worth it!Henry

Guest tcable

I just have been too busy- all of 10 minutes of simming or home computer time at all, in the past month. Part of it is due to my current system dying, but I just ordered the components for a replacement. :) I even picked up a 19" monitor last night.I'll get the update when the new system is complete (look slike next week!)Tim

Guest lamont

I'm still hobbling about with FS2002 as is Helodrvr and Jim L. Just a curious question for them did you have any problems closing FS2002 after using the 600 or 700?