Sign in to follow this  
stefltt

Message to PMDG Staff

Hi,Why should you release the PMDG SDK to PMDG users enthusiasts ? The answer is here : www.cpflight.comI'm sure you know about this site.Take a look at this site. They have done a great job to release a real MCP for 737NG, But this fabulous hardware does not work at 100% with your B737NG 800/900. Some key assignments in the PMDG does not works (like HDG Decrease or V/S Decrease).The CPFLIGHT Crew needs this SDK, so they can release a patch for the MCP737 to works fine.At last, i'm not a member of CPFLIGHT, just a great fan and user of the PMDG 737 800.It's up to you now PMDG Staffrgds / Stephane LTT

vpa055.png

Stephane,I wouldn't hold my breath. They already went through the trouble of getting support for the aerosoft MCP unit.However, should the SDK get published, that would solve a lot of problems...Tero

PPL(A)

Guest WimA

I have the MPC and it works great without any problems...

Hi, Wim,I've got a problem with the decrease heading key (CTRL+4) and with the decrease Vertical Speed key assignment in the PMDG.When I turn the hdg knob to the left on the MCP737, the autopilot disconnect and i've got a sort of CWS alarmStephane

vpa055.png

Guest WimA

Don't have that problem. The only thing I did is in the fsuipc.ini file to delete all the programmed buttons to the plane. Then I manual put all the keystokes of the patch3 file in the keyboard assignment. And I have put PDMG before the title in the aircraf.cfg file example title=B737-900 KLM must be changed in title=PMDG B737-900 KLM. It works perfect afther that.

I've done all of this, reset Keys assignment in FSUIPC, add PMDG in title line in each aircraft.cfg, create a separate directory for each different textures, copy the 737Kbd.ini from patch3 (for 737 800) in the PMDG directory.Without the MCP737, I cannot use the CTRL+4 combination to decrease manually the heading bug !!!!Stephane

vpa055.png

Guest WimA

I did not copy the 737Kbd.ini, but manualy put the commands in the keyboard assignment window

ok, I will try thisrgds / Stephane

vpa055.png

Hi Wam,What do you mean by saying that your CPFlight MCP works without problems.. Do you have for example indications on your MCP Displays using the PMDG? or you just use the MCP for input only?Best Regards Themis Katakalos

Themis Katakalos

Athens - LGAV

Guest WimA

The display of the MCP is syncrone with the display of the PMDG there is almost no lag... :-)

Nice!How can you do this? The displays I mean. Is there any patch?? or via the FS Standard offsets?BR Themis

Themis Katakalos

Athens - LGAV

Guest GeorgeDorkofikis

When you say that the CPFlight MCP is syncronized with the PMDG, do you mean that when you change a value from within FS (for example altitude), you see the MCP display change as well?George DorkofikisAthens, Greecehttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/betaimg.jpg

Guest WimA

When you are at the website cpflight, you can get a patch file with a discription of the keystrokes to use with the pmdg. Put them in the keyboard assignments and it works...How things are displayed I don't know. Its in the hardware or in the driver I think, but it is a great combination. When you dail at the knops you see things change on the hardware and on the PMDG panel.