Sign in to follow this  
Guest AlphaZulu

PMDG 737 AirBerlin dreamliner

???? Where??

Best regards, Fritz ESSONO

Guest Gilly

>???? Where??pmdg-abd.zip @ All nodes are currently busy. Please try again later.--------------------GillyNetherlands

Guest ba747heavy

A stunning paint!

You can download from Flight Sim, I have it since last week.Abdel R. Sotolongo

Guest Paul Heaney

Great repaint, I'd much rather have Pete's repaint of this great looking bird, but who knows how much longer, before another set of repaints are released. Seems to come in waves, 50 at once, nothing for a month or 2, then some more.I'll wait a bit longer for Pete's repaint, but it's good to know I can grab another, if the wait becomes too long.

Guest bob

Hi PaulMay I ask why you may have a disliking for this re-paint?Just CuriousAll the bestBob Wright

Guest Paul Heaney

Bob, sorry if my message was interpreted that way, don't dislike this repaint at all. Infact it looks great. I'm just a Fan of Pete Sterling's repaints. Infact his repaints are the only one's I've flown for the 737-600 and 800. The exception on the 700 is my VA's repaint, in which Pete did not paint.Take care.Paul.