Sign in to follow this  
Guest CTyankee

Chronograph Question

Ok,Actually your out and in times are calculated from the Parking brake release/set. I noticed that if you get out to the RNW and set your brake to spool the engines that it resets to that time. I just did a short flight but everything seems to be working great. Thanks PMDG for adding this feature/easter egg.

________________________________________________________________________________

W7Pro x64 | Asus P6X58D | i7 920 @ 4 ghz 191x21 | Noctua NHD-14 | 6GB OCZ 1600 CL8 | Giga GTX260 SOC | Corsair 750tx | Antec 902 | Asus 23" |

Saitek x-45 | Logitec 940 | CH Yoke | CH Pedals | FS9 | FSX | X-Plane |

Guest mmcevilley

>Ok,>Actually your out and in times are calculated from the Parking>brake release/set. I noticed that if you get out to the RNW>and set your brake to spool the engines that it resets to that>time. I just did a short flight but everything seems to be>working great. Thanks PMDG for adding this feature/easter egg.Excellent! ;-)-michael

And if you use time compression the clock will speed up with the time compression, but the stopwatch won't. It stays at real time.

John K

I think I know what it is. The stop watch is tied to the system time. So when it's running, no matter if you pause fs or use time compression, the stop watch is using the system time which doesn't change with what fs is doing.

John K