Sign in to follow this  
Guest Khurram Mahmood

Airstairs problem

Guest Khurram Mahmood

Hi all,Does anyone know why my airstairs have decided to stop working recently?I had followed the instructions in the manual and website to assign keys to the Extend and Raise Concorde Nose visor to be able to operate the stairs, and everything was working totally fine for quite some time.Lately I have noticed that the keys no longer work until I re-assign to different keys and use it again. This works only once and the problem re-appears the next time I fire up FS.Ideas anyone?ThanksKhurramhttp://www.vozvirtual.org/images/pmdgforumsignature.png

Guest DavidMartin

I think some aircraft have 'em, and some don't. Try a different model or paintjob.Dave

Khurram,Make sure the commands you select are "FULLY extend concorde nose" and "FULLY retract concorde nose".Also, Dave may be right also, not all of the PMDG 737-700s are equiped with airstairs. Ensure that you have the proper aircraft selected under "variations" while selecting a model.Finally, if all else fails and you continue to lose key assignments, you might try one or all of the following:-Delete all saved flights-Rebuild FS9.cfg by deleting it, and starting MSFS, which will build one fresh-Reinstalling FS9.Hope this helps.Best,Vin ScimonePMDGwww.precisionmanuals.comhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/devteam.jpg

Vin Scimone

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team_FB.jpg

Guest Khurram Mahmood

Thanks for the reply,Like I said it used to work fine and the Virgin Blue aircraft I've been using does have the airstairs.And as previously mentioned, the airstairs will work if I re-assign the keys whilst I have the same aircraft loaded.I think a re-install may be in order.Thanks anyway.Khurram