Sign in to follow this  
Guest iain williams

ATC only calls 737 - not ie: Virgin........

Guest iain williams

Hi,I notice that ATC with some of the livery add ons do not call with the livery name ie: Virgin ....... or Lufthansa ....... Some liveries are called such as Qantas, but no others. You noprmally only here ATC calling with 737.Any ideas?? Not a massive problem, but it would be nice.737 ng 600,700,800,900 with FS9. Liveries: Air China, Lufthansa, FedEx, ANA, Continental, Delta and Air Berlin.Thank you................Iain

Fix the problem in the Aircraft load screen. Providing you use a valid callsign i.e. valid for FS the callsign will be voiced in it's full glory.I think from memory that Virgin Blue has the callsign showing as just that when in fact it is not included in FS. Change it to Virgin and it will work.Andy b

Guest JDavidson

...and try downloading the airlines.cfg file from Avsim which contains pretty much all available Airline callsigns.James

plus get the freeware program from avsim, editvoicepack3.zip

Guest iain williams

>...and try downloading the airlines.cfg file from Avsim which>contains pretty much all available Airline callsigns.>>JamesJames thank you for your reply.Can you please provide the file name for which to search? I plugged in airlines cfg. and received 678 entries - far too many to search. Thanks.......Iain

Guest JDavidson

Iain,Try this... airline_list_2004.zipYours,James

Guest LLgaz

No need to download any list. Just get the program "EditVoicePack" and it will solve all your problems. Downloading the Airline list will not give you the full suite of callsigns. Also, there may be a callsign in there that FS doesn't recognise.EditVoicePack adds all callsigns, and allows FS to recognize callsigns (like LIAT, for example....which, even if you have it in your airline list, FS still will not recognize) that it wouldn't otherwise recognize.Also, EditVoicePack fixes some errors and you can also create your own callsigns for your VA for example.And its FREE!!.......

Guest iain williams

Hi James - Thanks for the file name. Found it first time - cheersHello Anthony - I have not heard of voice edit so know nothing about this add on but would ilke to check it out. I searched AVSIM but could not get a hit. Perhaps they do not have the zip stored on their system anymore. Appreciate any help in finding it. Cheers.......Iain

Guest iain williams

Anthony, Just found it - thanks. I'll install and see how it goes. Once again guys - THANK YOU......Iain