Sign in to follow this  
Guest Popart

newbie: couple of questions

Guest Popart

Hi there,I recently bought the 737NG 600/700 package and I am very happy. Once I have mastered everything I am sure the 800/900 update will follow...I have a couple of questions though:1) I bought the full CD package which should include SU3. If I check the aircraft.cfg it says SU3 indeed, BUT if I fire up the FMC it says SU2. How is this possible?2) I have no problem getting the stairs down (using the reccomended CTRL+F10 key), BUT they won't come up using the CTRL+F9 key. It is assigned in the key assignments within FS under FULLY concorde nose up. Anyone else having this problem and how to fix it?3) In flight (cruising) the plane isn't steady. She keeps rocking slowly as if there was turbulence, BUT this happens also in clear weather conditions. Is this normal?4) In virtual cabin the door is always closed, even if from the outside view it is opened. Is this designed this way? Anything else animated in the virtual cabin (closing toilet door perhaps?)?5) I have read somewhere the rear door and cargo doors can be opened also. All I can open is the front passenger door. Is this true? Help lease!I would appreciate any kind of help...thanks!Arthurthe Netherlands.

Guest ba747heavy

>1) I bought the full CD package which should include SU3. If I>check the aircraft.cfg it says SU3 indeed, BUT if I fire up>the FMC it says SU2. How is this possible?A small typo in the FMC. Your plane is SU3, don't worry about it :)Your other questions I don't know about, sorry. :(

2) Try using CTRL+Y and CTRL+U instead of CTRL+F9/10/11/12had the same problem and solved it. Bye, Luca

Guest Popart

Okay, thanks guys, problem 1 and 2 are solved :-yellow1 Now for the rest...anyone???Arthur.

Hi,Hopefully this will help:3. The 737 flies steady in cruise. Did you calibrate your yoke/pedals lately? You should do this regularly. And how about your fuel loading? Maybe the Fuel Planner Utility (available on the PMDG site) can help you too. 4. Sure would be nice if parts in the virtual cabin would move, but as far as I know they don't.5. To open/close the rear door and cargo holds you have to assign an entry. In the PMDG pull down menu go to General (I think) and select Key Assignments. At the top you can select a specific item, go to "Doors". I use the "," key for the front door and "shift+," for the rear door. For the airstairs I use the "Control+Shift+d" (down) and "Control+Shift+u" (up) entries. Works great!Bye,Arthur (another one, but also from the Netherlands)

PMDG_T7_sig.jpg