Sign in to follow this  
Guest langevine

777 Plans?

Guest langevine

I have all the 737NG modules.They are fantastic. As a real world pilot rated on all Boeings except the 747's, I find the NG simulation THE BEST.I would really like to have an excellent 777 to fly with FS9. PMDG seems to have the skill and expertise to create such a model.PLEASE DO IT!! I'd even be willing to help.L.G. Angevine, retired UAL.http://users.zoominternet.net/~langevine/

I second to THE BEST.And also yesterday tried to find some nice looking models of 777. Nothing. Even the good "old" Meljet doesn't do it justice. Would sure like to have that heavy baby from PMDG! Some nice looking model and systems in the likes of NG :)

I just enjoy the default 777 with the updated flight dynamics file posting here on avsim. At least it has a VC which is all I care about. Im too busy enjoying the flight to care about how good the exterior model looks like most of the time

Guest langevine

Like you, Al, I don't much emphasize the outward appearance, but really do enjoy the realism of an FMC and panels that are just like the real world ones.:) Leo Angevine,Captain, UVAretired Capt. UALleo-littlepix.JPG

Leo, I agree with 100%, most of flight simming UAL buddies here in Denver would love to have the B777 also from PDDG.BobKDEN

The dev team is definitely aware of the desire for a 777... (I told em I want one after the 747 too! ;) )

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Wow I'll tell ya that would be great. To have all these planes to fly, I wouldnt know where to start.:-jumpy

Guest langevine

Except it needs to be in the new UAL colors.:D ---leo---Leo Angevine, UVA

Guest Jacek_KORD

>I just enjoy the default 777 with the updated flight dynamics>file posting here on avsim. At least it has a VC which is all>I care about. Im too busy enjoying the flight to care about>how good the exterior model looks like most of the timeThe fact that you enjoy the default 777 doesn't mean that PMDG shouldn't do the bird. If it was only possible for PMDG to create this bird, I'd be the first one in line to purchase it.

If PMDG want to offer us a 777, count me in ! This is just my dream !! really :)I would translate its manuals even faster than for 737 ;)

Sebastien BELLUTEAU

-"...I don't much emphasize the outward appearance"-Like Leo stated I think outward appearance or no, PMDG would do it up right. BRING IT ON!......Regards,Tom

i913900KF (5.8GHz) | Case: Fractal PopAir RGB I MSI Z790-VC | MSI Gaming RTX 4070Ti Super 16GB | Kingston Fury Beast 32GB DDR5 | SOLIDIGM P41 Plus 2TB NVMe M.2 SSD | Samsung SSD 870 EVO 2TB | Thermalright Frozen Notte 240 MM Liquid Cooling | Samsung 41" Monitor 1920 x 1080 60Hz | Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo | Logitech G Pro pedals | Tobii EyeTracker

Guest diajohn2

PMDG does an excellent aircraft. The 777 is the best. Sounds like a plan to me.I know you are working on the 747 but that really is old technology.

Guest nandrzej

Hmmmm ... Yes I agree. You have the greatest single aisle two engine airliner, you are about to have the greatest double aisle four engine airliner, only one real combination left.After the 747-400 and the next Express title, when you then next able, please turn your attention to the 777. Especially the 777-200LR, so I can join you on flyins from Melbourne without stopping. And a 777-200ER with the Rolls Royce engines, yummy.Do you realise that the LR has almost the same gross weight and power the classic 747 had, and flys 9280Nm (17,170km).I will definately get a short one, but I will wait for you guys to have holidays first, not too soon, have to 'master' the NG and I have some way to go.cheers, Nick