Sign in to follow this  
Guest langevine

777 Plans?

Guest ba747heavy

Mmmm, a 777, yup thats my dream.

Simply one of the most beautiful airliners to grace the skies IMO. I loved the Fly series versions of the 777, if only you were to produce an FS9 version (or FS10 :( ) The VC and cabin would be simply stunning.Ohhhh to dream :-)

Alaister Kay

Yes, this is my dream as well!! A PMDG 777 in the -200ER/-300ER versions. Good Lord would that be a day to remember when that gets released! Hey PMDG dev team...by the time the 747 gets released...shouldn't you guys have just about enough time to work of the 777 for a Xmas release? Now wouldn't that be grand!!Sounds like Leo would be a good beta test pilot for you as well.

Eric 

Guest flight78

Thats my dream to!!! Xmas release sounds just perfect!! that would be the best Xmas present ever!! keep it on PMDG you guys rock!!.Best regards: Alexander Blomlund

Guest niceguy2782

WOW .. finally some other people who share the same feelings as me ...Ever since PMDG stepped into the MSFS limelight I've wanted them to make a 777 ... my favourite bird and I'd take it over the upcoming 747 anytime .. tho both would be so much better ... LOLjust hope PMDG contemplate on making a 777 after the 747 ... Will be a dream come true...GO PMDG!!Cheers,Terence

A B777 from PMDG would be the greatets thing ever for Flight Sim!

Cheers,
Ryan

Professional Coffee Drinker/BAe146 Driver
Aircraft Maintenance Engineer

Forget the 777, I'd rather see PMDG go do an MD-80 series or an Airbus airplane. While of course I would buy a 777 from PMDG, the cockpit systems are too close to the 747-400's which is coming out this summer.. I'd rather see a much different airplane, one that takes a little more time to learn. After flying the 737NG and future 747-400, the 777 would be a joke to fly.. Once again, not that I mind a 777, but I would rather have a fine MadDog or Airbus. Just my 2 cents.-Kev

>Heaves< Kev off the 777 boat...we all laugh at him:-lol and wave goodbye :-wave as we all say, "have fun waiting on the MD80 boat! Hope you can tread water for a long time"...as we sail over the horizon.j/k of course Kev...everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Eric 

I suddenly feel all alone ;( Your definitely correct on this one Eric, nobody seems to agree with me.. Anyway, I just don't get it... All of Boeings newer airplanes all have the same basic glass screens with the same basic MCP and FMS.. Granted, of course there are differences, but the BASIC's are realitively the same. And I would think more Simmers would enjoy a much different cockpit style and functionality.. I mean, take a look at the 777, 767-400, 747-400, 737NG, 717 etc.. and the cockpits look just about the same..Ah well, you win some and you lose some..-Kev

Guest Franken

How come no one mentions the 757? Just a friendly question mind you. :)I would definitely like to see one from pmdg.

Don't fret Kev and Frank...Wade and the boys are working on PIC767 version 2 so in due time..we will have a different type of a/c...with PMDG's expertise in glass cockpits, a 777 will fit in just perfect...that and airlines are starting to look at the 777-300ER as a good succesor to the 744. I think a 737NG/744/777 line from PMDG would fit in just nicely.

Eric 

Guest BoeingFreak

I have to agree, a 777 would be a wonderful addition as there is really little out there on this front, and with PMDG quality mark added to it :-rotor

You say that the glass flightdecks on the Boeing Aircraft are similar? That is only the look of them, behind all the panels its a different story, the systems on the B777 are many many many years ahead of the B747. Airbus cockpits are basicly the same! Add a engine here or there, lol. I have herd that QANTAS is looking into the A340 series because the flightdeck is identical to the A330 apart from 2 more engines...

Cheers,
Ryan

Professional Coffee Drinker/BAe146 Driver
Aircraft Maintenance Engineer

Guest rellehenk

A 777 would be great. It's my favourite aircraft. I can't imagine that PMDG would not make a 777 :(Btw, SSW will also make a 777. Try to beat PMDG :D :D