Sign in to follow this  
Guest langevine

777 Plans?

Guest SIX

I tell ya, it sure is great to have Leo in our VA. It is a real joy to have someone of this caliber constantly answering our questions and even controlling for us on the way in and out of ZNY.He is right! We desperatly need a 772. I have totally put off buying FS9 because the PSS 747 and 777 don't work in FS9. The PMDG 747 will help, but still won't be a complete solution, as it would still leave the 772. Thanks again Leo!Wilson HinesUAL006VHQCCSenior Vice President, Corporate Communicationshttp://virtual.united.com --------------------------------------Proficiencies: PSS 747,777, A32x, CS 727,PMDG 737-700---------------------------------------FS2002|ActiveSky|FSRealTime|FSBuild2|FSNav|Jep SimCharts2|ACLoaderhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/checkcapt.jpghttp://heavylhc.com/images/av/anna.jpg

Guest Byron123

A Triple 7 by PMDG? I hope I live to see that day.... :)Byron Toby

Looks like Mr. Carlson and I are definitely out-numbered.. However, if you've never flown on an Airbus, then of course you will bash it.. Heck, I used to be the same way. However, since flying on an Airbus, my perspectives have changed.. I personally enjoy having the knowledge of the airplane systems, autopilot, flight controls etc.. on every REAL airplane that I fly on as a passenger. It gives me some type of crazy peace of mind I guess. And the Airbus is a real challenge to learn vs. the Boeing planes, not because it's difficult, just because its different and something most of us are not used to. Believe it or not, Airbus planes, like Boeings, are engineering marvals.. Something that real aviation enthusiasts have to agree with.-Kev

Guest rcarlson123

I hear ya Kev, even if the Airbus required less knob-fiddling than the Boeing, I'd probably still enjoy it a lot, if it was reproduced with the fidelity PMDG is known for. I just love high-tech aircraft.

Guest niceguy2782

Well indeed, the Airbus is quite interesting to fly. Interesting enough as any same generation Boeings ... I'm personally a Boeing fan (turbofan) If the Airbus can be modelled well and really get as many complex systems into work with FS then it's a sure winner because the Airbus systems are far more complex than they seem... well so are the Boeings but we all take the Airbus flight deck for granted ...there a lot else where the buttons pressing isn't ... :(Cheers,Terence