Sign in to follow this  
Allflight57

flight planning

I just got my PMDG and I did a flight plan in the default flight planner and it didn't work so how do you convert plans to rte format? a fast reply would be greatly appreciated thanks Tyler

Guest ba747heavy

I thought I would give you a slow reply.Search the avsim forums for a utility called pln2rte.

Tyler,To get FS9 Flight plans into the PMDG Fmc format, you would need to get the utility Plan2route from the avsim library, unfortunately, I can't seem to locate it anymore so I don't know if its available. Be advised however, that you can't implement Sids and Stars with this method. The best way in my opinion to do flight planning for the NG is to get FSbuild. Easy to use and Easy export to the PMDG 737 FMC, plus you can use real world Sids and Stars and Fule planning. RegardsPaul Gollnick :-cool Technical Operations/Customer Operational SupportPrecision Manuals Development Groupwww.precisionmanuals.comhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/devteam.jpg

Paul Gollnick

Manager Customer/Technical Support

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team.jpg

do you have to pay for the one that supports the NG because I downloaded version 1.4 and all i got were the PMDG 757/777 compatible plans.