Sign in to follow this  
petermaxkoller

737NG together with FDC / Flight Deck Companion

I used to fly the PIC767 with FS2002 using FDC, now I changed to the 737NG with FS2004.Problem:The PIC767 hat a switch to switch off thie inbuilt sound of the panel (80 knots / 100 knots etc). This is much better done by the virtual copilot in FDC.How can I switch off this sounds in 737NG to use the FDC again? I tried to eliminate this soundfiles, but then loading the panel, FS2004 cancelled.Any solution?Thanks from LSZH / SwitzerlandPeter

Just had an idea.Instead of deleting, try to backup these original sound files and create blank wave files with the same name in the same repertory where they are expected by the panel at loading. :)

Sebastien BELLUTEAU

Guest robl

Hi this is not really an answer but more of a question, how do you find fdc is it a useful program?regards Rob

Hi Peter,You can disable different PMDG sounds and call-outs and also set the overall volume via the PMDG option menu in FS9. Have a look and you'll find it there.

Richard Åsberg