Sign in to follow this  
Guest sch

Whats After the B747

Guest sch

So PMDG what delights have you got for us flight simmers after the eagily awaited B747-400?Any news to pass on?CheersSteve

Guest Sunnyzsz

Hi ya,I am still trying to get used to the B73NG :-hmmm (I love her so much) AM so So SO looking forward to the B744.Is there life after that much pleasure? (I have finally turned into a geek!).A very pregnant Kim

Guest sch

It would be nice to see the B767 back after the excellent 767PIC. I'm sure with what I have seen with the B737 and what we are going to see with the B747, it would be nice to see the older B757/767 family enter service with PMDG!!! They would do an excellentjob with it!Steve

Guest siuflyer

I'd love to see a 717-200, but I know that's wishful thinking, I'd imagine I'm about the only one on the forum who thinks it'd be a great idea, haha. It's just that after the 747, it'd be nice to see something for those of us who don't exactly prefer those 8+ hour flights. So it'd be nice to see PMDG alternate between short and longhall airplanes. The 737 was fantastic, I know the 747 will be too, but hopefully after that they'll decide to alternate back to a shorter-hall jet, like the 717! (PS: it's the only large jet that has never had a really awesome panel created for it!) Whatever they send my way, I'll be anxiously awaiting to see what it is!

Although I prefer the heavy jets (Boeing), I wouldnt mind to see a B717 done.. I agree that there isnt a great panel available for it yet. PMDG would do a great job.

Cheers,
Ryan

Professional Coffee Drinker/BAe146 Driver
Aircraft Maintenance Engineer

>I'd love to see a 717-200, but I know that's wishful>thinking, I'd imagine I'm about the only one on the forum who>thinks it'd be a great idea, haha. It's just that after the>747, it'd be nice to see something for those of us who don't>exactly prefer those 8+ hour flights. So it'd be nice to see>PMDG alternate between short and longhall airplanes. The 737>was fantastic, I know the 747 will be too, but hopefully after>that they'll decide to alternate back to a shorter-hall jet,>like the 717! (PS: it's the only large jet that has never had>a really awesome panel created for it!) Whatever they send my>way, I'll be anxiously awaiting to see what it is!Are you kidding?!?!?!I LOVE the 717!!!!!!!!!

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

Guest woottsbj25

Yes, a 717 would be nice.However, it would be absolutley GREAT to have a 75 on the go. They do short as well as long haul (BA operates them on their 50 minute shuttle flight from Manchester to Heathrow for example).And yes, I would rather PMDG did a shorter one next time :-)

Guest Valid_Andy

Hey Greg - Check the FSnordic - ERJ project support forums. Bill Grabowski has been working on an MD11 panel for ever - but it will be worth it, it's looking amazingly good and will have an FMS and overhead panel etc:D It's one thing I truly am waiting for. Next pmDG after the 744 - I want the rest of the 737's! 737-300 to -500 mostly(I know dreamfleet are doing it) but it seriously is my favourite aircraft now:! I'm even making a gMax model of it with some friends - but i'd really like pmDG gauges with the choice to use them in my VC...that way i'd be super happy! - No offence to Vin at all here man, I just like making my own models!http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/79195.jpgDamn make my dream come true pmDG! ---> Although I think this thread may be locked soon because threads like this are always starting now!

Man, I would LOVE to see a 717. I would fly AirTran all the time. Too bad TWA went away, cuz they were starting to upgrade to 717s as well. I guess AA has a few though. It's a sweet plane.I also wouldn't mind seeing some insane regional action. I know they just came out with a simplified 1900, but it would be awesome to see a fully realistic Brasilia, or Dornier 328 Jet/Prop combo. They are definitely viable and popular.If they're stickin to airliners though, yah, I'm all about the 717 action. The 73 has been nicely taken care of. A real 75 would be awesome sauce too.Just so many options. I just hope they don't pick some obscure, little-used aircraft :)~Nate

Guest CAL737

I Agree the dornier would be great, and I also agree that the 757 needs to see its day in the spotlight as well; it is a popular medium-long hualer and a beautiful, graceful plane IMO. The 767-400 would be great as well, if it isn't included in 767PIC v2.Travis

Hey Kim,Have you figured out yet that being an "Aviation Geek" has really cool rewards and is a "Good Thing"? Makes it easier to accept! :-lol