Sign in to follow this  
Guest sch

Whats After the B747

Guest Valid_Andy

Hey John - It's the -300, we're doing the -400 and -500 too, and then maybe a -100 and -200:D Just gotta find some freeware guages, if I can find I'll be making a VC too:D Got some texture guys and FDE already:) But yeah, its the -300 = no need in any NG's yet cos i got pmDG's:D

Guest jetstar230

I would Love to see the 717 done by PMDG they would do a fantastic job!!! I Flew in a Jetstar 717 last weekend up from Melbourne Avalon to Sydney the flight was great!! Love the steep climbouts!

Andy Warden.. that model is looking great!

Cheers,
Ryan

Professional Coffee Drinker/BAe146 Driver
Aircraft Maintenance Engineer

Guest Valid_Andy

Thanks guys:P Any real 737 drivers feel free to email me at andy.warden@dsl.pipex.com if you wanna test the FDE Or anything.For all those guys who are after the 717 - The MD11 Bill Grabowski is making is also apparently going to be transfered into the 717 - as the systems are apparently quite close to each other - Infact he's even started on the background texture. Just fought you might wanna know

i'm more hoping for a 777!after that I would like A340-500/600!if PMDG *was smart*, they would have a poll, so people could vote and choose! they would make a lot more money that way, and then all us *demanding* FS'ers would be happy!

Guest iain williams

>I'd love to see a 717-200, but I know that's wishful>thinking, I'd imagine I'm about the only one on the forum who>thinks it'd be a great idea, haha. It's just that after the>747, it'd be nice to see something for those of us who don't>exactly prefer those 8+ hour flights. So it'd be nice to see>PMDG alternate between short and longhall airplanes. The 737>was fantastic, I know the 747 will be too, but hopefully after>that they'll decide to alternate back to a shorter-hall jet,>like the 717! (PS: it's the only large jet that has never had>a really awesome panel created for it!) Whatever they send my>way, I'll be anxiously awaiting to see what it is!Yes I B717-200 would be cool...........Iain

That would be a great idea :)

Cheers,
Ryan

Professional Coffee Drinker/BAe146 Driver
Aircraft Maintenance Engineer

Guest Ross

Hi All!Now PMDG are keeping very tight lipped about this aren't they?My personal bet on what'll be next and also my greatest hope is the B777-200.

1. 757-200/300 Would love for them to do this with PMDG "style". Would be awesome to have it in Amtran colors (ATA) :-)2. 717-200...Needs to be done...some freeware models are out there, but I think PMDG could make an excellent model.3. L-1011, Another plane that needs to be done....also would like to have it in the ATA colors :-)

Guest Nickman

I would personally love for a B757. They're my favorite planes, after 737NG of course.Nick B.Continental Airlines 737NG Pilothttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/800driver.jpg--AMD Athlon XP 3200+ @ 2.2 Ghz (Equal to 2.8 ghz)400W Power supply3x 80 mm Case FansSoyo VIA KT600 Dragon PlusnVidia GeForce FX 5200 128 mb2 x 512 PC400100 GB Western DigitalMicrosoft Sidewinder Precision 2

The Fairchild 328-300/310 (a.k.a. FRJ, 328JET) would be my first choice. It

Guest FattyBear

I dont really care what they make next, I just wish they would make the 747 announcment or whatever like they promised weeks ago.