Sign in to follow this  
Guest sch

Whats After the B747

Guest A32X

I'd like to see an Airbus, as there has never been an accurate Airbus for PCs. After the 747 I think something with less range would be better than another heavy, say the A319! (One of the world's safest aircraft types!)Cheers,Paul

Guest Callmecapt

What about something Military??SU 27 Flanker would be nice. Actually, that was my very first flight sim I bought when I got my brand new Pentium 90 way back when it cost me $AUD3000 with a 4MB Diamond Stealth Video Card. Not enough Military Aircraft for MSFS.Goran

Guest B1900 Mech

B-757 :-)

#1 Boeing 777 -series please !!!!!!!I'm dying to find a good looking and working 777 panel and there is none available for FS2004. On the oldies I'd like to see a Lockheed L-1011 TirStar :)Jani

Guest ben_hewitt

A319/320/321 With the quality of the 737 for us bus drivers! :-hah

Guest thekeeperza

777 please!!!!:-jumpy :-jumpy :-jumpy :-jumpy

Guest Valid_Andy

I agree with Ben H! We loooove the A32X around these parts:)

I am amazed that there are no B777 panels in FS9. This is one of the most advanced airplanes flying today. It is used by most of the world's airlines. PMDG has stated many times that they have a special relationship with Boeing.My vote would have been to do the 777 even prior to the 747. I have been in the cockpit of a United 777 and in the simulator many times, it is just one awesome plane.My vote a Boeing 777-200 and then the -300.Bob JohnsonDenver

Guest FattyBear

Airbuses are so boring though.

Guest A32X

I'd just like to say the level of automation/boredom in Airbus aircraft is basically just the same as the new Boeings!

Guest Paragon

In case you don't know Captainsim is doing both the 757 and the 767...have a look at their forum and website where they show some screenshots of it...I can't wait. :)-Mikkel

Guest jgreth123

I would love to see a 777, my VA uses 777's instead of 747's. Until then, I have to fly codeshare flights with other airlines to use my Ready for Pushback 742.

Me thinks it a far stretch to say CS "is doing" the 757/767 in the present tense. They have announced they will be doing one...but as yet they have several other projects they "are doing" which have been unfinished and undelivered for a long, long time ("long" measured in years).I think sometimes panel developers are like dogs...they make these announcements as a way of trying to mark "their" territory and scare off the competition. Some of us, however, are tired of being the fire hydrants. PMDG could contemplate, start, and drive to completion a very good 757 project well, well inside the CS development loop, delays for CS development team deportation and relocation notwithstanding.RegardsBob

Bob Scott | President and CEO, AVSIM Inc
ATP Gulfstream II-III-IV-V

System1 (P3Dv5/v4): i9-13900KS @ 6.0GHz, water 2x360mm, ASUS Z790 Hero, 32GB GSkill 7800MHz CAS36, ASUS RTX4090
Samsung 55" JS8500 4K TV@30Hz,
3x 2TB WD SN850X 1x 4TB Crucial P3 M.2 NVME SSD, EVGA 1600T2 PSU, 1.2Gbps internet
Fiber link to Yamaha RX-V467 Home Theater Receiver, Polk/Klipsch 6" bookshelf speakers, Polk 12" subwoofer, 12.9" iPad Pro
PFC yoke/throttle quad/pedals with custom Hall sensor retrofit, Thermaltake View 71 case, Stream Deck XL button box

Sys2 (MSFS/XPlane): i9-10900K @ 5.1GHz, 32GB 3600/15, nVidia RTX4090FE, Alienware AW3821DW 38" 21:9 GSync, EVGA 1000P2
Thrustmaster TCA Boeing Yoke, TCA Airbus Sidestick, 2x TCA Airbus Throttle quads, PFC Cirrus Pedals, Coolermaster HAF932 case

Portable Sys3 (P3Dv4/FSX/DCS): i9-9900K @ 5.0 Ghz, Noctua NH-D15, 32GB 3200/16, EVGA RTX3090, Dell S2417DG 24" GSync
Corsair RM850x PSU, TM TCA Officer Pack, Saitek combat pedals, TM Warthog HOTAS, Coolermaster HAF XB case

Guest sandrich

God i love being different and random, but I would love if you guys did a regional. Hows a Dornier 328JET sound?