Sign in to follow this  
Guest sch

Whats After the B747

Guest JBH1989

Well, Eaglesoft is doing a FRJ, so no need for PMDG to do one unless you are a vector freak...

Guest bawheavy

But what is after the 747?Im sorry i havn't read this thread so im sorry if someones already asked this, but are you still planning to build the BBJ with things like the HUD?Cheers

i would love to see in no particluar order1) 717-2002) 777-200/3003) bae146-200,300. All Gmax with virtual cockpit, wing views, sounds. :D

Logcally, the triple seven.

Pedro Lima
"The sky is the home of birds... we are just guests... guests of honor" Peter Besenyei
"...redundancy is very important in aviation; that is why airplanes have 2 wings instead of 1!" M.S.A.Q.
My videos

Guest cargo747

Hello Folks,well - sorry a little of topic, but still might be of use :-)Summer has arrived at the headquarters of the Europes Largest All Cargo Airline - Luxembourg.As everyone is talking about summer - though no mention of a year (?) - I thought I`d share this with the curious people out there eagerly awaiting news on this subject.Well, we @ VirtualCargolux.org are more then eagerly awaiting the arrival of our new "toy" ;-)Cheers,Norbert - CLX001www.virtualcargolux.orgpmdg_banner.gif

Et al,I could have said something smart like "I'm sure an announcement will be made once the 747 is complete" or "unlike the rest of you PMDG have work to do" ;) or "just enjoy the 737 for the time being - stop and smell the roses" blah, blah, blah.But I won't - my vote goes for the 777 :(*edited due to my very bad spelling*too much sunshine ;)

Guest Luis KMIA

My vote is to finish out the modern Boeing family - 777 then 757/767. But I don't expect to put down my 737NG for a very long time! Awesome stuff!

Guest Lenny Zaman

Hey PaulI think PMDG would REALLY like to do airbusses, but the Airbus Corp. is refusing all aid to the design in terms of providing the needed data to complete the product. Therefore PMDG is not considering airbus products untill they change their ways...I'd love to see an accurate A320 too.... all the others are blatantly wrong with gross errors.

Hey guys,Its gotta be a 777, this boeing still has a long future ahead of it.Theres no point doing any of the A320, A330, A340 and A380, they are essentially all the same design, behaviour and character, very dull!thats my 2 penceArmen L Cholakianwww.veryquiet.com

Boeing777_Banner_DevTeam.jpg

Armen L Cholakian
PMDG Sound Engineer