Sign in to follow this  
Guest Solipa

Problems with the 600/700

Guest Solipa

Thank you PMDG for giving us a almost perfect 737NG!I said almost because I'm having little problems with it:1: SID/STARS that just won't show up in the FMC (LFPG; LSGG; LPPT; etc), even with AIRAC 0405 and the latest package of SID/STAR installed;2: After saving a flight while flying, the instruments just show the standard values (ALT; HDG; SPD...), when restarting that flight and the FMC has no data either;3: Can't find a way to make TCAS workI'm using the 737-600/700 with FS2k2, and I must say I'm getting a little dissapointed with the package...

Please mr nameless,Before you start bashing the package. 0. Read the forum rules1. Be a little humble and ask yourself if you may be doing something wrong.2. After that do a search for questions 1,2 and 3. All of them has been answered en mass.3. Enjoy the NG package with your new knowledge.Regards,