Sign in to follow this  
Guest Bpilot

Files mixup!!

Guest Bpilot

Hello, Captains,This is a long and tedious message, and should have little appeal from the Sim community, but I do have a problem in the overall organization of the PMDG directory and files. I did not create - I think - any new folders and everything I installed was carefully done and following the installation instructions, but I ended up with a mess and, when trying to find something I'm at loss...My directory looks like this, just for PMDG files:... FS9/ Aircraft / PMDG 737-600 / PMDG-737-700 / PMDG-737-700-winglets / PMDG-737-800 / PMDG-737-800-winglets / PMDG-737-900These seem to be where the original installation files are. Each folder is quite complete, especially the -700 and the -800.Now, there

Hi there,Looks like a mess up, yes. The folders inside ... FS9/ Aircraft looks OK, but the.. FS9/ PMDG folder should look something like this:http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/79300.jpgSeems to me that you mave have directed one of the installers to the wrong directory (or copied the PMDG aircraft folder by mistake to the wrong place). Have you by any chance reinstalled the aircraft some time?I would suggest a reinstall by first using the Removal tool from PMDG, and then also manually remove any remaining folders/files. Then install both installers (ver 1.3 -600/700 and 1.4 -800/900) again. Make sure to direct the installers to your FS9 root folder.

Guest Bpilot

Thanks, Per,I'll take a look tonight (I am at the office) and see to that.Greetings from Brazil,Sergio - BPilot

Guest Bpilot

Thanks, Per,I spent most of yesterday's holiday (here in Brazil) fixing and it worked beatufully!All files are now in a 'decent' order.Bpilot