Sign in to follow this  
Guest camdelong

My Engine troubles

Guest camdelong

Hi..This is my first post here to the PMDG forum but I read it on a daily basis because of the love I have for this airplane. I know the engine troubles with the PMDG have been talked and talked and even talked about again. I need to just bring this one little thing up.I have been flying this plane with no problems what so ever and the ironic part of it is it's hard to learn but when your done learning it flying is even easier then when you started. Almost to easy! :^)Sunday morning I did a flight that was about 2 hours no problems. Well I needed to post some pictures of the inside of my CPU for a buddie of mine that had a question. So to do this I had to unplug everthing. Well after putting everything back together and 11 hours later I have had engine problems. Now, not only with the PMDG but with the default planes, Capt Sim 727.Laying in bed last night I realized that it might just have to be the yoke that I have... It didnt hit till I got to bed. I held the brakes and slowly brought up the throttle. only half way up it was already in the red and a little more and it was shut down. I'm thinking my problem is just the calabration of my yoke. In the PMDG or a real 737, take your pick they are the same! :^) Is there a system that will shut down the engines in the event it's running above and beyond what it should be and shut down to prevent damage?This is the only thing I can think of. If this has already been suggested then I appolozied and I'll look for the post.Great work on this bird! I love it.. Oh ya, PS, this is on the /600-700's. I don't yet have the 800 or 900's.Cam DeLongwww.simsouthwest.comDirector of Western Hub Opswestern@simsouthwest.com

Guest camdelong

Also I did get the patch and it's still now working...

Guest camdelong

Just to let you know that I calabrated the CH Products Yoke and now I have no more engine shutdowns.... If anyone is still having the problem it might be good to try this out...